Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The paper was used for sealing up holes in walls and roofs.
(2) McLaren are close to sealing a deal with Renault.
(3) Make sure you've signed the cheque before sealing the envelope.
(4) The sealing wax bore the impression of a sailing ship.
(5) I covered the scroll in sealing wax(Sentencedict.com), and affixed a red ribbon.
(6) Janice Longbright entered the chamber, quietly sealing the door behind her.
(7) The removal of the cupboard and the sealing up of the women's rest-room had seriously complicated his life.
(8) Their sealing efficiency should be improved by increased depth.
(9) He held his hand out and we shook, sealing an unspoken bargain.
(10) As I entered, the door slammed behind me, sealing me in utter darkness.
(11) This results from a failure in the sealing of the unit and causes condensation to build up between the panes of glass.
(12) Clean the surface Remove any old sealing compound which may be present on the bath close to the tap fixing.
(13) The air sealing of the window openings was carried out in three stages.
(14) Maybe it was the gasket sealing the glass that sold her on it.
(15) The traditional way of sealing threaded pipe joints is with hemp and jointing compound.
(16) Then make it waterproof by sealing all the internal corners with a bead of silicone sealer[sentencedict.com], spread with a wet thumb.
(17) Sealing food in an airtight jar starves the bacteria of oxygen and they are unable to reproduce.
(18) Gently she improvised a slow sensuous rhythm, sealing bottom lips with ecstasy.
(19) Newman watched him stuffing banknotes into the envelope, sealing it, writing on the front.
(20) Equipment for dry mounting, heat sealing of photographs, etc. 4.
(21) Put an old cushion inside a strong plastic bag, sealing it tightly with sticky tape.
(22) Immediately, she felt the floor vibrate as the dome rumbled shut, sealing the chamber.
(23) He walked across to the window, and producing a knife ran it round the paper sealing strip, then opened it.
(24) But as Ian goes back to comply Koquillion uses his jewelled weapon to cause an avalanche, sealing up the cave.
(25) Before that, however, periods of extension during the Permian and Mesozoic would presumably have rendered this sealing mechanism inoperative.
(26) Our cooker is about 35 years old, but is still in excellent condition except for the sealing ring.
(27) If it's rough, the manufacturer has cut corners by not sealing the back edge.
(28) These required a little modification to get a better fit around the radius of the tank, sealing with a glue gun.
(29) They often showed scenes from Minoan mythology or religious symbols, which gave the sealing the extra dimension of defence by superstition.
(30) Second, the technology for cleaning a site, rather than simply sealing it, is still inadequate and expensive.
More similar words: revealing, appealing, concealing, double-dealing, deal in, seal, sea level, realize, realism, reality, realise, mudslinging, idealist, lingering, sinking feeling, realistic, realization, seasoning, drop a line, desalination, saline solution, lingo, fling, sling, cling, linger, ruling, ailing, sexual intercourse, musical instrument.