Random good picture Not show
1. We couldn't see our way in the pitch-dark.
2. It was pitch-dark in the room and I couldn't see a thing.
3. Outside it was pitch-dark and pouring with rain.
4. It was pitch-dark in the shed.
5. It was pitch-dark by now, and cold.
6. We walked in single file along the ridge of Adams Hill[http://Sentencedict.com], then down into the firs where it was pitch-dark.
7. One is a realistic, pitch-dark forest of oaks - an ideal place for hide-and-seek in almost treeless Venice.
8. Outside it was pitch-dark and spitting with rain.
9. It was pitch-dark and the house was very quiet when the first effects of the treatment woke him.
10. He moved slowly and cautiously across the pitch-dark room until his knees touched the edge of the bed.
11. I'm not going in. It's pitch-dark in there!
More similar words: pitch-dark, witch doctor, pitch, pitchy, pitcher, pitch in, pitched, low pitch, pitchman, pitching, pitchfork, high pitch, pitch into, fever pitch, pitch black, low-pitched, sales pitch, pitch-black, perfect pitch, high-pitched, pitchblende, pitcher's mound, relief pitcher, pitched battle, absolute pitch, pitch blackness, each day, fetch down, watchdog, watchdog timer.