Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We were neck-deep in homework before the exams.
2. What's more, whereas America has a negative savings rate and its citizens are neck-deep in debt, the Japanese have remained fanatical savers, frugal to a fault.
3. Residents stand on electric wires to stay on high ground while others wade in neck-deep flood waters caused by Typhoon Ketsana in Cainta Rizal, east of Manila September 27, 2009.
4. At the same time, banks in Western Europe are neck-deep in shaky loans to these countries.
5. I am not entirely sure, other than I wasn't certain I wanted to be fully immersed in the neck-deep culture of the Valley, which can at times be a bit incestuous.
6. She took off her clothes and, with her belongings in a nylon bag held above her head, she stepped into the chilling, neck-deep water.
More similar words: neck and neck, black death, deep, neck, deeply, deepen, V-neck, deep fry, deep down, deep red, deep-sea, deep-fry, deepness, knee-deep, necking, necktie, redneck, neckband, polo neck, deep water, deep space, neckline, necklace, crew neck, deep-rooted, breakneck, roughneck, leatherneck, deep freezer, in deep water.