Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I went out and bought a navy V-neck.
2. Tothe-knee blazers are worn with V-neck sweaters and ties, creating a slightly dangerous, preppy look.
3. She tucked the cross in under his thin V-neck sweater, digging her hand in deep.
4. He had a black V-neck pullover.
5. The yellow shirt with a V-neck looks pretty.
6. V-neck sporty vest with a graffiti graphic print.
7. V-neck sequins sweater, lovely using the design of sequins embroidery, nail bead, offset printiclothesng and so on many kinds of production process.
8. Silk halter gown with crossover V-neck and pleated bust, adjusted sash at empire waist.
9. Maybe it's a V-neck in a fresh color. A trenchcoat in black patent leather, rather than the expected khaki.
10. I want to buy a V-neck checked sweater, and It'should be tight.
11. Measures approximately 52" from V-neck to front hem."
12. I want to buy a V-neck checked sweater,and it should be tight.
13. V-neck that a great quantity wields has become Tibet being accustomed to the tilted garment front the style another one kind of manifestation.
14. I like V-neck sweaters.
15. I'm going to wear my black dress with the V-neck.
16. The design can also be used as a single motif, as shown in the V-neck.
17. It was time for Hawick's action-man to cast his jacket aside, and pull on his V-neck.
18. Knit two rows and bind off for a round neck or cast off for a V-neck.
19. She wore a long skirt and a baggy maroon V-neck sweater, one of mine she had appropriated and almost worn out.
20. For a round neck, the band can be single or double thickness but a V-neck band can only be single thickness.
21. Droves of young men add the ironically formal fedora to their V-neck T-shirts, skinny jeans and chunky *sneakers for a 1950s(Sentence dictionary), West Coast look.
22. The essential kimono is an ankle-length gown with long, full sleeves and a V-neck. It is lapped left over right across the chest and secured at the waist by a Broad sash known as an obi.
23. Dressed in a purple off-the-shoulder dress and a golden necklace, Rowling's comic persona is somewhat more glamorous than that of Meyer, who sports a grey v-neck jumper.
24. Though she usually wore sweaters, this spring day she wore just a V-neck T-shirt.
25. So often, we forget to moisturize and protect our chest, which is often exposed to the sun because of low-neck and v-neck clothing.
26. Clerk: Ah, I see. The women's are this way. Would you like a V-neck or a turtleneck.
27. If you're going to own one sweater, make it a charcoal gray v-neck.
More similar words: neck, polo neck, crew neck, necklace, neckline, high-necked, bottleneck, rubberneck, neck and crop, pain in the neck, neck or nothing, reck, deck, peck, heck, nectar, fleck, speck, wreck, check, connect, pinecone, reckon, heckle, bedeck, beckon, sinecure, necrosis, anecdote, freckle.