Sentencedict.com random good picture
(3) The back of my neck throbbed painfully.
(4) Emma wore a fringed scarf round her neck.
(5) He tied a scarf around his neck.
(6) Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
(7) She wore a gold chain around her neck.
(8) I developed an abscess on my neck.
(9) He wrapped his scarf around his neck.
(10) He had twined his chubby arms around Vincent's neck.
(11) He had the thickest neck I'd ever seen.
(12) I got a crick in my neck from painting the ceiling.
(13) Perspiration dampened her face and neck.
(14) I hewed him on his neck with my left hand,and he released his hands that seized me by the throat.
(15) He broke his neck in the fall.
(16) Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
(17) She wore a heavy gold chain around her neck.
(18) Somebody's going to break their neck on these steps.
(19) I craned my neck to see what was happening at the head of the queue.
(20) She craned her neck to get a better view. Sentencedict.com
(21) A heavy gold necklace hung around her neck.
(22) Crane is a kind of bird with very long legs and neck.
(23) She wore a single strand of pearls around her neck.
(24) Kernaghan missed the United game after he ricked his neck.
(25) The door flew open and in dashed a gentleman with a serviette round his neck.
(26) The barman took her by the scruff of the neck and threw her out.
(27) He's off work with a trapped nerve in his neck.
(28) I am a very lonely at the time the children will look up to the sky, watching the sun, watching the big moon, hope to see the eyes of the neck pain, choking with tears. This is true, children do not lie.
(29) Cats carry their kittens by the scruff of the neck.
(30) I grasped the cat by the back of its neck.