Random good picture Not show
1. A large Texan redneck was shouting obscenities at Ali.
2. Behind, two redneck rock'n'roll haters with attached security tags sit broadly on the hotel hospitality sofas.
3. A redneck to his roots, Johnson none the less embraced equality between colors and classes as his ticket to historical heaven.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Dear old redneck Atlanta is a thing of the past, no need to feel foreign here.
5. The faceoff with a redneck customer in Merlotte's bar ("Who ordered the hamburger with Aids?") is probably his finest moment.
6. A redneck is someone from the countryside who lives a country lifestyle.
7. The redneck says, "Iffin I get another ham hock, I'll kill myself."
8. Hank got beat up in a little redneck bar.
9. I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
10. I said he's a redneck, R - E - D - N - E - C - K.
11. He's a real redneck.
12. But it was her vocal anti-meat stance that turned the country establishment's down-home snub into redneck outrage.
13. They liked the rugged frontier side of it and redneck anti-intellectualism.
14. The year is 1964, and three civil rights activists have disappeared in a redneck town in Mississippi.
15. Started in 1996 as a spoof of the summer Olympics held in Atlanta, the Games feature bobbing for pigs feet, hub cap hurling and the Redneck mud pit belly-flop contest.
16. A colorful portrait of Miami's pot smuggling scene of the 1970s, populated with redneck pirates, a ganja-smoking church, and the longest serving marijuana prisoner in American history.
More similar words: neck and neck, connectedness, redness, tiredness, preparedness, assuredness, nakedness, wednesday, doggedness, ruggedness, wickedness, crookedness, wretchedness, ash wednesday, spiritedness, indebtedness, neck, high-handedness, farsightedness, V-neck, unexpectedness, warmheartedness, polo neck, necktie, necking, neckband, single-mindedness, interrelatedness, necklace, crew neck.