Random good picture Not show
1. He bought a fancy necktie.
2. Can you feature wearing a necktie here?
3. His black necktie was steadied by a gold pin the shape of a crucifix.
4. I smoothed out my necktie and tightened my loosened suspenders and patted down my red hair.
5. He pulled down his necktie and unbuttoned his shirt.
6. A necktie and more simple but a bow tie you can match with more outfits.
7. He wore a shirt and necktie.
8. Do you prefer necktie or bow tie?
9. You had better wear a necktie with this suit.
10. That's a snazzy necktie you have.
11. Henry wouldn't be caught dead in the necktie he got for Christmas.
12. You've got some egg on your necktie.
13. A necktie tied in a slipknot with long ends left hanging one in front of the other.
14. Then would you mind letting go of my necktie?
15. Nick walked in the boardroom sporting an obnoxious necktie.
16. Her necktie was in that crumpled ,[sentencedict.com] flattered state which time and much wearing impart.
17. He wore a short-sleeved dress shirt with the collar open and his necktie at half-mast.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. He was wearing an old raincoat over his usual gray suit, button-down shirt, and necktie.
19. He was wearing his blue serge suit, white shirt, and necktie, and looked all right to me.
20. There are plenty more surprising six-figure jobs that don't require a necktie or lab coat.
21. He stood in front of the mirror tightening his necktie.
22. Louis : Well I thought I'd get him a really nice necktie.
23. He wore a set of business suit with French grey base sky blue list and tied a rose color necktie.
24. The crook just walked away with a $ 30 necktie.
25. I think I stayed half an hour without this necktie.
26. Simply keep practicing the Windsor Knot a few more times until you can tie this necktie knot within less than two minutes.
27. Cattle thieves were stealing the rancher's cattle when the cowboys caught them and a necktie party.
28. When we catch that guy, we're going to have a necktie party.
29. In his small studio on West 37th Street, Mr. Wu, with close-cropped hair and a lineless face, wore a cardigan and a necktie and looked like a truant from boarding school.
30. May I say how elegant you look with this necktie?
More similar words: neck, V-neck, polo neck, necklace, crew neck, neckline, high-necked, neck and crop, bottleneck, rubberneck, pain in the neck, neck or nothing, bhakti, mark time, stick to, go back to, lick the dust, stick together, rock the boat, clock tower, shock therapy, date back to, kick the bucket, quick-tempered, tie, tied, tier, backtrack, reck, peck.