Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She braid the neckline, hem and cuffs of the dress.
2. I can give you a round neckline if you prefer.
3. The blouse had a demurely high neckline.
4. Her evening gown had a plunging neckline.
5. She braided the neckline, hem and cuffs of the dress.
6. She braided the neckline and cuffs of the dress.
7. Wear them without a blouse and fill the neckline with pearls.
8. It has a low, scooped neckline front and back and high-cut sides to flatter your legs.
9. I then cut out the neckline and sew in the usual way.
10. Above the scoop neckline of her peacock blue dress, an ill-defined rash of mottled pink broke out, then faded.
11. Top A neat fitting top with a flattering neckline and self-covered buttons down the front. 100% cotton jersey, machine washable.
12. To decrease the depth of a V neckline, deduct 1 from this figure for each 0.5 centimetre required.
13. Moreover, pearl neckline, silver thorn, edges with roses, brambles.
14. All-over ruching Halter neckline Ties at back neck 19" from waist Hand wash. Dry flat."
15. A fabric trim worn to fill in the neckline of a woman's garment; a vestee.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Paradise Birds Dress A stunning dress with a sweetheart neckline and gently gathered skirt.
17. Drowsily, achingly she allowed him to explore her flesh where it was revealed above the neckline of her pretty dress.
18. She chose a short black lace suit, tight-fitted with a scoop neckline.
19. The neck was low and a narrow double ruffle decorated the neckline.
20. He tried again to look at Jenny, but his eyes seemed to stick somewhere round her neckline.
21. Team eye-catching checks and a fitted blouse with a sweetheart neckline, for the ultimate in 50s glamour.
22. With the N1 cam in this position the pattern is not symmetrical about the neckline.
23. Suppose you have 130 stitches cast on and you have knitted to where you want to start the neckline.
24. Normal style: exposure suit is designed with a sharp-angled or ring neckline, collocated with gallus trousers or apron, with free breath holes covering back and oxter; or dust coat.
25. The latest versions are well tailored( often blended with Lycra), range in color from pastel pink to peacock blue, boast very exciting sleeve and neckline cuts and they don't cost $3.95.
26. They made the hem of wearing apparel sometimes up and sometimes down, the waist stretched or relax, the neckline low or high, just less like this.
27. She wore black stiletto heels, dark stockings, a short, flared skirt, and a tight-fitting blouse with a plunging neckline.
28. No matter how well Pilates has sculpted her backside or how devilishly low-cut her neckline, be different... lock your gaze above the neck line for full iris-to-iris contact. She'll be impressed.
29. One of the points of those hot-selling pieces are the fake two piece T-shirt with double lapel collar in the neckline design and the corresponding contrast color in the cuff.
30. A velvet dress has the versatility of being worn front - to a low back or plunging neckline.
More similar words: necklace, suckling, tickling, duckling, buckling, prickling, trickling, neck, ticklish, black list, blacklist, heckle, polo neck, freckle, crew neck, reckless, feckless, bottleneck, rubberneck, high-necked, neck and crop, recklessly, pain in the neck, neck or nothing, inkling, darkling, weakling, tinkling, twinkling, sparkling.