Random good picture Not show
1. No bid inviter may, with unreasonable requirements, impose limitations on any potential bidder or exclude them from bidding or discriminate against them.
2. The bid inviter shall, based on the written report on bid evaluation presented by the bid evaluation committee, decode on the bid winner from among the candidates recommended by the said committee.
3. No units or individuals may compel the bid inviter to entrust a bid invitation agency with the handling of such matters.
4. A bid inviter who has the capability of preparing documents for bid invitation and arranging for bid evaluation may handle the matters of bid invitation on its own.
5. No bidder may collude with the bid inviter in bidding so as to impair the interests of the State and the general public or the lawful rights and interests of others.
6. Upon receiving the bid documents, the bid inviter shall sign for and safe-keep them but may not open them.
7. Who is the inviter of the dinner?
8. Bidders are prohibited from bribing the bid inviter or members of the bid evaluation committee for the purpose of winning the bid.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Invitation to offer has the legal attribute of expressing intent, it has binding force of law in some cases, and the fraudulent inviter can be prosecuted for tort liability.
10. Where all the bids for a project for which bid invitation is required by law are rejected, the bid inviter shall invite bids anew in accordance with this Law.
11. For an ordinary project subject to bid invitation, a random choice may be made, but for a special project, the experts may be chosen directly by the bid inviter.
12. Where after the notification is sent out, the bid inviter changes the bidding result or the bid winner gives up the bid won, it shall bear legal liability in accordance with law.
13. Prospective bidders shall promptly acknowledge receipt thereof by fax to the Bid Inviter.
14. If I do not take one, I will feel embarrassed and the inviter would privately say that I have no idea about "gratitude".
15. Yes. If I do not take one, I will feel embarrassed and the inviter would privately say that I have no idea about "gratitude".
16. A bid winner may, in accordance with the provisions of the contract or with the agreement of the bid inviter, subcontract some minor or less crucial parts of the project to others.
17. The bid-invitation of preliminary realty management shall be organized and implemented by the bid inviter.
18. Along with the performances, there are usually a series of ritual which have special meanings to both play group and inviter.
19. If a Chinese is invited to a meal, he will try to find an opportunity to give a return banquet to the inviter, otherwise, he would be regarded as unacquainted with the ways of the world.
20. If we do not take one, on one hand, we would feel embarrassed, on other hand, the inviter would privately say that we have no idea about "gratitude".
More similar words: invite, invited, invitee, uninvited, in vitro, inviting, uninviting, invitation, invitingly, invitational, invitation card, in view, in vivo, in view of, inviolate, invisibly, invidious, invisible, invincibly, invincible, invigorate, invigilate, invisibles, inviolable, in virtue of, invigorated, invigilator, bougainville, invigilation, invisibility.