Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The ink had faded to invisibility.
2. The zebra crossings are faded to near invisibility and pedestrians look astonished to be allowed to cross by them.
3. The structural invisibility enjoyed by the uniform wearer is a strange matter to experience.
4. Until the basic problems of invisibility and her own feeling of worthlessness were addressed, the situation would continue to recur.
5. But the invisibility of women in the sociology of deviance is not simply a mirror of reality.
6. Since the invisibility of women is not confined to particular disciplines, feminism has tended to take on an interdisciplinary approach.
7. Relative invisibility and freedom from direct supervision liberate field staff from some of the constraints found in other occupations.
8. The experiment shows that the embedded information has invisibility and fair robustness.
9. Invisibility. So I could sneak around and go places I shouldn't.
10. Another is that the invisibility is hard to maintain if the subject is moving.
11. It'served excellently for the operation of invisibility, when correctly made.
12. So if what Socrates means by invisibility is the first notion: can't be seen with your eyes, then the argument is not any good, harmony is a pretty compelling counterexample.
13. The tradeoff between robustness and invisibility remains the bottleneck in digital watermarking technology.
14. It could also be woven into an invisibility cloak.
15. See Invisibility. Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
16. The Raiders and the Warriors are on the verge of pricing themselves into invisibility.
17. The feminine would be doubly stamped with the sign of invisibility.
18. Suddenly, I want to punish him, to make him pay for my invisibility.
19. He wraps around himself the dusty patchwork cloak of his invisibility and the heralds gallop hither and yon in vain.
20. Robins, willow warblers, blackbirds, song thrushes, blue ties, great ties teased with their nearness - and invisibility.
21. The benefits of increased efficiency have to be shared properly and the invisibility and marginality of homeworkers has to go.
22. Ralph Ellison captured it perfectly for the black man with the metaphor of invisibility.
23. The watermark is detected resorting to FICA. The experimental results demonstrate its good unification between the robustness and invisibility.
24. "This is very exciting, because mankind has always thought about being invisible or having invisibility cloaks," Ergin told the reporters in a telephone interview.
25. Laser Radar has a key importance for precision guidance and possesses altitudinal invisibility.
26. Alumni resources have the characteristics of definiteness and indefiniteness , visibility and invisibility, individuality and group identity.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Pendry's project is one of several around the world experimenting with invisibility.
28. Conjures an quartz ring that increases intelligence, wisdom, light radius and grants see invisibility.
29. Scientists are boldly going where only fiction has gone before - to develop a Cloak of Invisibility.
30. Wind Walk - If the Blademaster attacks a unit to break invisibility, he will deal bonus damage.
More similar words: visibility, divisibility, invincibility, possibility, sensibility, feasibility, plausibility, impossibility, accessibility, insensibility, inviolability, responsibility, implausibility, compressibility, inaccessibility, irresponsibility, comprehensibility, invisibly, invisible, legal responsibility, civic responsibility, social responsibility, sense of responsibility, legibility, fallibility, eligibility, credibility, gullibility, tangibility, flexibility.