Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Fleming discovered penicillin by accident in 1928.
2. She injected the patient with penicillin.
3. Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
4. One dose of penicillin can wipe out the infection.
5. Penicillin was acclaimed as the most important discovery during the 1940's.
6. I'm allergic to penicillin.
7. The patient had an allergy to penicillin.
8. The discovery of penicillin was a major step forward in the treatment of infections.
9. Penicillin produced a revolution in medicine.
10. Penicillin cured him of his pneumonia.
11. He was treated with penicillin injections.
12. The discovery of penicillin was a landmark in the history of medicine.
13. Many sorts of bacteria are resistant to penicillin.
14. Like penicillin,(sentence dictionary) cephalosporin has saved the lives or relieved the suffering of countless patients and animals world-wide.
15. Penicillin began a revolution in the treatment of infectious disease.
16. Penicillin or other antibiotics will cure most infections.
17. Penicillin can be taken in various forms and is effective against a wide range of infections.
18. The patient reacted badly to penicillin.
19. Fleming discovered penicillin almost by accident.
20. Penicillin has a high success rate in treating bacterial infections.
21. He contacted a doctor and was given oral penicillin.
22. Not suspecting polio, physicians prescribed codeine, penicillin, aspirin, and even antibiotics for their patients' aching bodies.
23. Examples of these are chloroform, penicillin and cortisone. 3 How does homoeopathy work?
24. I should have asked him for a shot of penicillin.
25. A letter appeared in The Times claiming Fleming as the discoverer of penicillin.
26. Many more people died of infections before the advent of penicillin.
27. There is a good case these days for treatment of syphilis to be with these more modern forms of penicillin.
28. Chain and Heatley injected streptococci into mice and then treated some of the mice with penicillin.
29. Triple therapy might be reserved for patients with treatment failure or with suspected penicillin hypersensitivity.
30. Resistant strains of bacteria were detected soon after the widespread introduction of penicillin in the 1940s.
More similar words: illicit, fill in, illicitly, willing, milling, spilling, willingly, thrilling, fulfilling, willingness, unwillingness, pencil, domicile, pencil box, pencil case, penis, vacillate, oscillate, eugenic, eugenics, vacillation, opening, penitent, photogenic, happening, peninsula, penitence, cynicism, villi, impenitent.