Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As soon as the bristles on your toothbrush begin to wear, throw it out.
2. Have you brought your toothbrush with you?
3. My toothbrush is losing its bristles.
4. Don't forget to pack your toothbrush!
5. He has refused to let me use his toothbrush.
6. My toothbrush has blue and white plastic bristles.
7. The toothbrush gently removes plaque without damaging the gums.
8. Use a toothbrush on your tongue as well(Sentencedict.com), and rinse your mouth frequently.
9. He put his toothbrush down and rinsed his mouth out.
10. Wetting the toothbrush before you put the toothpaste on makes the bristles softer.
11. Passport, tickets, money, toothbrush, sun cream, sun glasses - for which, see elsewhere in this issue.
12. The ivory toothbrush is 3/4 of an inch long.
13. Alice kept a gown, robe, toothbrush and other accessories in the private guest room for such times.
14. The bad yellow-eyed woman made me take my toothbrush in case I got carted off to pokey.
15. Consider using an electric toothbrush[sentencedict.com], which removes plaque more effectively than a traditional one.
16. I had a good luck toothbrush that won us the title in 92.
17. His most prurient thought was of her toothbrush, child size and blue, in the bathroom.
18. Brush carefully with a soft toothbrush.
19. She packed a fresh set of underwear and her toothbrush.
20. I was aggrieved to find that someone had used my toothbrush.
21. But aren't we going to need a very large toothbrush.
22. There should also be some cover for buying basics like toothbrush and undies if your luggage is delayed.
23. The bathroom was one hundred percent female, with one toothbrush, and no razor.
24. At the beginning, much of my work was like that day with the toothbrush.
25. He is skinnier than ever before and the owner of several plastic bags each containing a forgotten toothbrush.
26. The only thing I have that will do the job is a toothbrush.
27. And in the morning when I went into the bathroom, there was a little pile of something beside my toothbrush.
28. Tommy also had the rich young owner's razor and toothbrush, along with his underclothes, pyjamas and stock of fresh films.
29. I had stepped straight off the ferry from Dover and had nothing in my pockets except a disposable razor and my toothbrush.
30. At San Quentin, Kirkpatrick stabbed one of his lawyers 17 times with a sharpened toothbrush.
More similar words: brush, scrub brush, brusque, rush, crush, brusquely, rush out, rush hour, bulrush, tooth, booth, toothy, smooth, smooth out, soothsayer, smooth down, toothpaste, tooth and nail, smoothness, smooth over, polling booth, telephone booth, bruin, brute, bruise, brunch, abrupt, brutal, brutally, abruptly.