Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He turned the pancake over with a strong flick of his wrist.
2. The countryside near there is flat as a pancake .
3. When one side is done, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
4. The whole landscape looked as flat as a pancake.
5. Do you want a sweet pancake or a savoury one?
6. Spread some of the filling over each pancake.
7. In the mirror over the washbasin she applies pancake makeup, lipstick and eyeliner, and combs her hair.
8. One got stuck in some orange pancake syrup.
9. Where there had been whiskers there was pancake makeup.
10. Emily recommended a savoury pancake with prawns and mushrooms and much else.
11. Among many traditions are pancake breakfasts served at no charge on downtown street corners and at shopping malls.
12. Divide the fried bananas between the four pancakes and roll each pancake up.
13. Pancake Place Pancakes with sweet and savoury fillings. House wine by the glass or carafe.
14. A wide pancake shaped black cloth hat with a huge brim rolled back on one side adorned his dark hair.
15. I live for a nice pancake.
16. There are one or two hills in Norfolk, but otherwise the landscape is as flat as a pancake.
17. The countryside around Cambridge is as flat as a pancake.
18. The country around here is as flat as a pancake.
19. My home state of Illinois is flat as a pancake.
20. Stir batter down and bake cakes on a lightly greased griddle, using about cup batter per pancake.
21. That particular mouthful amounted to thick slices of boiled sirloin accompanied by a pancake.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. They are a sign, Hoffman believes, of the hot pancake of magma that was warping the crust from underneath.
23. After a few days the head will collapse and leave a brownish pancake.
24. Results All subjects consumed the lactulose drink within five minutes and the rice flour pancake within 15 minutes.
25. When they came out of the oven, they looked like a tortilla, flat as a pancake.
26. She picked up her fork and got a one-inch square of pancake off his plate.
27. Chunks of chicken are flavoured with herbs and spices, then wrapped in a light pancake and coated in crunchy golden breadcrumbs.
28. On Sunday, the gastronomic action kicks off with a pancake breakfast sponsored by the Rotary Club.
29. It is carved into small squares and rolled up inside a thin wheat pancake with hoisin sauce and spring onions.
30. Executive chef will cook German lentil soup, German sausage, German roasted meat, German sausage, preserved vegetables, German apple tart, and fried sweet pancake and so on.
More similar words: take the cake, cake, a piece of cake, lingua franca, human capital, make common cause with, discrepancy, occupancy rate, take a chance, make a mistake, in cash, in case, uncanny, downcast, in case of, in camera, incapable, truncate, incarnate, incandescent, incantation, truncated, incarnation, incarcerate, incapacitate, encapsulate, pan, reincarnation, encapsulated, span.