Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He put the cardboard boxes in a heap and stamped them down.
2. The string is wound round a cardboard cylinder.
3. He opened the cardboard box and took out each item.
4. I came home laden with cardboard boxes.
5. There is a sheet of stiff cardboard in the drawer.
6. It tasted indescribably bland and insipid, like warmed cardboard.
7. She packed her books in cardboard boxes.
8. They eke out a miserable existence in cardboard shacks.
9. You'd swear he was a cardboard cut-out except that he'd moved his rifle.
10. There were cardboard boxes stuffed full of clothes.
11. It tasted bland and insipid, like warmed cardboard.
12. Don't throw that cardboard box away it may come in handy.
13. I made a full-size cardboard model.
14. He reached into the cardboard box beside him.
15. She glued the two pieces of cardboard together.
16. Cut out two pieces of cardboard and gum them together.
17. Glue the two pieces of cardboard together.
18. There was a life-size cardboard cut-out of Elvis Presley in the shop window.
19. We covered the hole with a sheet of cardboard.
20. Give the cardboard two or three coats of varnish to harden it.
21. With its superficial cardboard characters, the novel was typical of her work.
22. The photograph was backed with cardboard.
23. A large cardboard box will serve the purpose .
24. Back the photo with strong cardboard.
25. You can make your own distorting mirror by pasting a sheet of kitchen foil to a piece of thin cardboard.
26. They built a rough shelter from old pieces of wood and cardboard.
27. She would have to wait in the truck,(http://Sentencedict.com) fanning herself with a piece of cardboard.
28. He was living on the streets for three months, and his home was a cardboard box.
29. The term 'cardboard city' was coined to describe communities of homeless people living in cardboard boxes.
30. I've never enjoyed his plays - somehow all his characters are all cardboard.
More similar words: bed and board, board, aboard, on board, onboard, cupboard, boarding, overboard, shipboard, surfboard, skateboard, above board, cupboard love, skateboarding, across the board, boarding school, skeleton in the cupboard, standard-bearer, card-carrying, hoard, card, ID card, discard, postcard, cardinal, card game, on the cards, credit card, report card, house of cards.