Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) After a fallow period, she gave birth to two sons.
(2) They let the land lie fallow for a year.
(3) Summer fallow is the best method of destroying weeds.
(4) Leaving some fields fallow provided a natural check on insect populations.
(5) The band went through a fallow period in the late 90s.
(6) There followed something of a fallow period professionally, until a job came up in the summer.
(7) The fields lay fallow.
(8) August is a fallow period in British politics.
(9) After lying fallow for nearly 50 years, conventions deriving from the Universal Declaration were shown to have teeth.
(10) We have 300 water deer and 100 fallow deer.
(11) They've started producing films again after a two-year fallow period.
(12) Fallow deer, he says, are less pricey - a buck will fetch around ￡4-500, a doe about ￡80-90.
(13) Fallow lands brought into cultivation reduced the range for grazing and restricted the distribution of much needed animal dung as fertiliser.
(14) We went here and there, but Kungsleden lay fallow.
(15) Should you maintain your staff during fallow times at the expense of bottom-line profits for the coming fiscal quarters?
(16) Surely we each agree that fallow or underused land is of no help to the economic situation.
(17) Farmers are eligible for government support if they let a certain amount of land lie fallow.
(18) Farmers are now paid to let their land lie fallow .
(19) Contemporary dance is coming onto the arts scene again after a long fallow period.
(20) Every four years each of the fields would be fallow at least once(sentencedict.com), thus giving the soil a rest.
(21) In many districts cattle were thought essential for rice cultivation, and when there was a shortage fields lay fallow.
(22) Pests overwintering in stubble or soil are foiled by clearing stubble after harvest or letting the land lie fallow.
(23) Nutrient renewal also occurs more rapidly under a managed fallow system than it does under unmanaged fallow for a number of reasons.
(24) On the year of jubilee all slaves are freed, all debts are cancelled and the land lies fallow.
(25) He can not resign himself to seeing the least plot of ground lay fallow or denied the opportunity to produce a crop. Sentencedict.com
(26) It requires field use to be rotated annually, or fields to be left fallow every one or two years.
(27) There are sudden, dramatic leaps in small children's learning, interspersed with long fallow periods when nothing seems to happen.
(28) Extortionate behaviour by local cadres may lead to land being left fallow because the taxes on cultivation are too high.
(29) Three of these are allocated to different crops and the fourth lies fallow.
(30) Properly looked after they can produce several crops a year and remain fertile for centuries without needing a fallow period.
More similar words: fall out, allow, hallow, follow, billow, swallow, pillow, shallow, mellow, allow for, hollow, yellow, gallows, hallowed, disallow, willowy, follower, follow up, follow-up, billowing, hollowness, as follows, swallowing, following, pillowcase, follow suit, swallow the bait, follow through, fall, fall for.