Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Don't clatter your knives and forks.
3. All these knives are absolutely lethal.
4. Knives can be sharpened by grinding them against a rough stone.
5. These fruit knives are very good for stripping apple skins off.
6. Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
7. It's time for dinner. Mother keeps the knives with the forks.
8. Grace laid out the knives and forks at the lunch-table.
9. I have a set of stainless knives and forks.
10. Shopkeepers are not supposed to sell knives and other sharp implements to children.
11. The knives and forks were kept in a jam jar.
12. In the past kitchen knives were made in a forge.
13. Use separate knives for raw and cooked meat.
14. Vandals slashed the paintings with knives.
15. Put the knives and forks on the table.
16. Good knives don't come at bargain prices .
17. The only sound is that of knives and forks scraping against china.
18. The knives and forks are silver plate.
19. The sale of these knives should be made illegal.
20. They charged the rival gang swinging clubs and knives.
21. The knives are out for the former president.
22. Don't mess around with sharp knives.
23. Sharpen all your blunt knives.
24. The argument turned into a fight when knives were produced.
25. Teachers were threatened with kitchen knives,[Sentencedict.com ] physically assaulted and verbally abused..
26. Don't clatter your knives and forks at table.
27. They used their knives to clear a path through the dense undergrowth.
28. Knives of any sort are classed as offensive weapons.
29. They trucked knives for gold dust.
30. In the drawer was a selection of kitchen utensils - spoons, spatulas, knives and whisks.
More similar words: universe, universal, sniveling, university, anniversary, lives, divest, livestock, digestive system, collective security, house of representatives, knit, knife, knight, knitting, knick-knack, carnival, conniving, connivance, omnivorous, carnivorous, vest, eaves, loaves, invest, vessel, halves, nerves, vested, vestige.