Random good picture Not show
(5) The only way to catch mice is to set a trap.
(6) It's totally irrational[sentencedict.com], but I'm frightened of mice.
(7) The house was overrun with mice.
(8) The mice in the cupboard squeaked.
(9) It is natural for a cat to catch mice.
(10) The house was completely overrun with mice.
(11) We could hear the mice scurrying about in the walls.
(12) Three Blind Mice is a well-known troll.".
(13) The stores were overrun with rats and mice.
(14) There are mice in Mrs.Lee's kitchen!
(15) A family of mice had made their nest in the roof.
(16) Cats like to hunt mice and birds.
(17) She has always feared mice.
(18) We'll have to dispose of the mice in the house .
(19) Can you hear the mice squeaking?
(20) Mice and other small creatures are the owl's prey.
(21) Cats prey on birds and mice.
(22) Experimenting on mice can give us an idea of the effect of the disease in humans.
(23) They immunized some mice with a dose of the live vaccine.
(24) The nest contained eight little mice that were naked and blind.
(25) Cheese is really a good lure for mice.
(26) The cat catches mice.
(27) We will have to dispose of the mice in the attic.
(28) We could hear mice pattering about/around looking for food.
(29) I caught three mice,but one got away.
(30) The noun " mouse " is the singular form of " mice " .
More similar words: microeconomics, comic, mimic, atomic, comical, anemic, Islamic, endemic, gimmick, ceramic, comically, dynamic, pandemic, microbe, economic, dynamics, epidemic, chemical, domicile, ceramics, amicable, homicide, academic, inimical, microphone, microchip, semicolon, economics, polemical, patronymic.