Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And they are shunned by gentile - i.e., Pauline - Christians.
2. The whole gentile constitution made the transference of private property from father to son impossible.
3. Before her death in June 1985, Gentile filed a claim against the town alleging the ticketing was harassment.
4. Joe Gentile of the Metropolitan Police Department said that police investigate diplomatic crime fully, and they do issue citations to diplomats.
5. No gentile dared shelter refugees, nor could those in flight take along currency.
6. A steady stream of Gentile merchants, bankers, prospectors, and mining companies flocked to the Intermountain West.
7. Tekla, the dark-eyed young Gentile woman with red cheeks, brought us tea and rock-hard kichel.
8. Gentile, a Brooklyn Democrat, has introduced a bill that would prevent new hookah bars from opening next year and beyond.
9. It could have been written by a Gentile who just happens to be very well educated in Jewish scripture and has picked up also this Jewish exegetical kind of technique, which is what he uses.
10. Why do we have to have a gentile street running through our area?
11. I cannot imagine paradise without this Gentile washwoman . I cannot even imagine a world where there is no reward for such effort.
12. In short,(sentencedict.com) the end of the gentile constitution was approaching.
13. If there's a Gentile who sort of wants to keep kosher, or wants to get circumcised,well,it's no big deal, in fact he has Paul circumcise Timothy, his follower at one point.
14. But it is difficult to determine what gentile name was borne by married women.
15. Gentile institutions prevailed, and prior to the establishment of political society.
16. Gentile was a former American gangster who had worked for the Allied Military Government in Sicily.
17. And though it has only recently been discovered, Gentile says conservation measures are needed to prevent the pink iguana from going extinct.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Mainly because, as a child, I was too preoccupied with Chanukah to care what my gentile friends were doing.
19. I might as well have been a convert, a Gentile.
20. Since the boycott of eastern goods was not totally effective, it enabled Gentile merchants to establish a virtual monopoly in commerce.
21. Her father is learned in the Torah, and his daughter might as well be a Gentile.
22. Joyce got a scholarship to study liberal Arts in the woods of Maine, where she met Patty's exceedingly Gentile dad, whom she married at All Souls Unitarian Church on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
23. So as I researched my novel, the question naturally arose -- how did Christianity transform from a community of Torah-observant Jews into a Gentile religion that renounced the Law of Moses?
24. Further, a number of minor breaches had also been made in the gentile constitution.
25. These men refused to share in the'love - feast'with the Gentile believers.
26. Here Mark gives a little parenthetical comment he says, "By saying this,Jesus declared all foods clean." In other words, Mark does a good little Gentile Christianity move.
27. Thus the blessing is offered to both Jew and Gentile.
28. This would " keep the peace between Jew and Gentile Christians. "
29. If you're ready, say that you'll buy, but only under these particular conditions," says Gentile.
30. As we know, rule over subjugated peoples is incompatible with the gentile constitution.
More similar words: pestilential, lentil, ventilate, ventilation, fertile crescent, contingent, tangential, tile, futile, textile, fertile, reptile, hostile, ductile, pitiless, volatile, versatile, until, retractile, jauntily, entitlement, sentimental, enticement, insentient, presentiment, scintilla, sententiously, sentiment, sentient, pointillism.