Random good picture Not show
(5) I could hardly believe the evidence of my own senses .
(6) I need hardly say what a pleasure it is to introduce our speaker.
(7) I can hardly imagine such a scene.
(8) His speech in the Euro debate was hardly stunning.
(9) He hardly flinched when he was hit.
(10) I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
(11) On the rare occasions when they met he hardly even dared speak to her.
(12) He was so weak from hunger he could hardly raise his meagre arms.
(13) In Italy people hardly ever cohabit.
(14) She was so quiet that her presence was hardly noticed.
(15) Her worldly success can hardly be denied.
(16) The sword hardly varied in form from the 12th to the 15th century.
(17) You can hardly move in this pub on Saturdays .
(18) The imitation hardly matches up to the original.
(19) I hardly think jeans are appropriate attire for a wedding.
(20) This meat's so tough I can hardly chew it!
(21) She spoke so quietly I could hardly hear her.
(22) She stepped back[sentencedict.com/hardly.html], hardly able to believe her ears.
(23) My shoes were so tight that I could hardly walk.
(24) He could hardly open his mouth without using one or other of his tags.
(25) Their voices were very quiet, hardly above a whisper.
(26) Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself, in fact, till it does that,it hardly is experience.
(27) Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
(28) If you play the fool, and lose a good job on consequence , you can hardly expect much sympathy.
(29) One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.
(30) Sometimes I miss you so much that I can hardly stand it.
More similar words: hardly any, inwardly, niggardly, upwardly mobile, regardless, irregardless, regardless of, hard, hardware, hardship, hardworking, hard-pressed, hurdle, badly, loudly, deadly, lucidly, rapidly, broadly, timidly, allegedly, friendly, doggedly, reputedly, supposedly, agitatedly, perplexedly, reportedly, unabashedly, dejectedly.