Random good picture
1. The candidate nailed his colours to the mast on the question of civil rights.
2. All the flags were at half mast .
3. The main cabin is situated forward of the mast.
4. Flags are flying at half - mast across China.
5. The sails are bound to the mast with cord.
6. He spent ten years before the mast.
7. The mast was bent during the storm.
8. The sails were flapping against the mast.
9. The collective name for mast, boom and sails on a boat is the 'rig'.
10. The movement of the ship caused the mast to sway from side to side/backwards and forwards.
11. Flags were flown at half mast on the day of his funeral.
12. Flags were flying at half mast on all public buildings.
13. Flags were flying on every mast.
14. There is a seagull perched atop the mast.
15. Another man is needed to sway the mast up.
16. I wanted to jump down from a mast and land right in her[sentencedict.com], but I kept my promise to Remi.
17. The Blackwell enclosed spring trolley mast was placed at the centre of the upper deck.
18. Usually, they had a single mast stepped amidships and were rigged with a single square sail.
19. Another wave crashed onto the deck and the mast made an ominous creaking sound.
20. Perhaps the technicians who control the mast are descendants of the shamans who presided over religious rites here.
21. A wave caught the mast, lifting it high and then slamming it down on the cabin roof.
22. We discerned the figure of a man clinging to the mast of the wrecked ship.
23. It's your turn to nail your colours to the mast.
24. The government ordered that all flags should be flown at half mast .
25. Eventually Mark found a place for it far in the bows of the raft, like a miniature fourth mast.
26. What I did was to teeter from side to side like a tall mast on a small ship in a heavy sea.
27. In some experiments the mucosa was completely devoid of mast cells.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Flipping the Rig From the clew first position release your back hand and place it on the mast below the boom.
29. The sail should be rigged with the minimum amount of mast showing at deck level.
30. Soon after dawn, I set off, having packed away the sail and mast on the Land Rover.
More similar words: master, plaster cast, mass, amass, pyjamas, massive, the mass of, Christmas, carcinomas, emasculate, thomas paine, as to, last, vast, haste, past, east, fast, feast, roast, aghast, tasty, blast, boast, pasta, nasty, beast, coast, least, cast off.