1. A fool
always comes short of his reckoning.
2. A fool
always finds a bigger fool to admire him.
3. The more riches a fool
hath, the greater fool he is.
4. Words are the wise man’s counters and the fool
5. Answer a fool
according to his folly.
6. A fool
sees not the same tree that a wise man sees. William Blake
7. The fool
talks, and the wise man thinks.
8. No fool
like an old fool.
9. You can fool
some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
10. Love makes a wit of the fool
11. No one is a fool
always, every one sometimes.
12. There's more knows Tom Fool
than Tom Fool knows.
13. A fool
can ask more questions than seven wise men can answer.
14. A fool
attempting to be witty is an object of profoundest pity.
15. No fool
to the old fool.
16. Riches serve a wise man but command a fool
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. A fool
knows more in his own house than a wise man in another's.
18. He who is born a fool
is never cured.
19. A fool
at forty is a fool indeed.
20. It is wisdom sometimes to seem a fool
21. Never challenge a fool
to do wrong.
22. A fool
may give a wise man counsel.
23. Every man is a fool
sometimes, and none at all times.
24. It is the nature of every man to err, but only the fool
perseveres in the error.
25. Where theren is a flatterer there is also a fool
26. The wise man knows he knows nothing, but the fool
thinks he knows it all.
27. To promise and give nothing is comfort to a fool
28. A wise man thinks all that he says, a fool
says all that he thinks.
29. One who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool
his whole life long.
30. He is not a wise man who cannot play the fool