Random good picture
(1) Howell was fired for gross insubordination .
(2) Hansen and his partner were fired for insubordination.
(3) Several officers were arrested for insubordination.
(4) Certainly, such insubordination and disloyalty would have gotten a less well connected man court-martialed.
(5) A dishonorable discharge, afterward, for insubordination.
(6) Teachers can not be dismissed for insubordination unless they willfully and deliberately defy school authorities or violate reasonable school rules.
(7) When can a teacher be fired for insubordination?
(8) This led to insubordination amongst the Seventh Infantry who attacked the Governor and wounded one of the officers who accompanied him.
(9) Insubordination, stirring up unrest among the men.
(10) Few people believe that insubordination is an important offence for street-sweepers and should be punished by incarceration or even death.
(11) Shores was fired for insubordination.
(12) After his second display of insubordination, John was fired on the spot.
(13) Company C Commander Insubordination is grounds for a court-martial!
(14) The dispute was touched off by the dismissal of a workman for insubordination.
(15) We shall drum him out of the corps for insubordination.
(16) The court concluded that this pattern of behavior threatened working relationships that were vital to maintaining school operations and thus constituted insubordination.
(17) For a second she was on the point of executing Ace for insubordination.
(18) He had to make an example of the old man's insubordination, and make others fear to follow in his footsteps.
(19) On one occasion he complained to them of the insubordination of two of the officers.
(20) Blanche scrutinised his round, bland face for any sign of insubordination but all she saw was a mask of ill-shaven skin.
(21) There could be no thought of undermining the class which served as the first line of resistance to smouldering peasant insubordination.
(22) He was told that he would be reported for insubordination.
(23) Major Tzann could not help regarding it as something of a personal affront, an act of mute insubordination.
(24) The grounds for dismissal most frequently mentioned in state laws include insubordination, incompetency, immorality, and unprofessional conduct.
(25) Apparently, American girls were safer, but I was forever shocked by my friends’ brashness and their insubordination to their parents.
(26) The following actions are not permitted: Improper operation of equipment, insubordination, sleeping, fighting, horseplay, smoking in no-smoking areas, and the abuse or theft of property.
(27) Government newspapers wrote chillingly about how certain players had been 'retired' in punishment for their insubordination. Sentencedict.com
(28) We find fault with those over us and use their faults to justify our insubordination.
(29) I think Barbara must have something on Stephen the way he tolerates her insubordination.
(30) As Kyrie's brother he too has accepted Nero into his family despite the youth's insubordination.
More similar words: insubordinate, subordinate, coordinate, coordinator, rumination, nomination, domination, inclination, combination, abomination, culmination, pollination, imagination, examination, destination, ordinary, desalination, ordinance, recrimination, extermination, contamination, predestination, discrimination, procrastination, extraordinary, nation, consultation, national, zonation, donation.