Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has cloistered himself in a monastery for more than thirty years.
2. He entered a monastery as a young man.
3. Women are not allowed to enter the monastery for historical reasons.
4. We went on retreat at/to a monastery in Wales.
5. The monastery is in a remote mountain pass.
6. The monastery is an hour away by footpath.
7. He lived in a monastery for most of his life.
8. asceticism practiced in a monastery.
9. He's living in a monastery in a gesture of atonement for human rights abuses committed under his leadership.
10. The monastery has taken in 26 refugees.
11. He entered the hermetic world of the monastery at a young age.
12. They found an icon in the monastery.
13. It was previously a small monastery but the authorities turned all the monks out.
14. This drawing of the monastery was done from an unusual angle.
15. The building began life as a monastery.
16. We visited the remains of a 12th-century monastery.
17. You can stay at the monastery.
18. The privations of monastery life were evident in his appearance.
19. He ended up buying this austere Cistercian monastery(sentencedict.com), which he had taken apart and shipped to San Francisco.
20. The buildings of the monastery were demolished in 1897 and only the porch remains of Dientzenhofer's work.
21. Andrews Monastery, he lived the life of a hermit.
22. He spent several years in the monastery disguised as a monk.
23. To order a book one first had to get permission from the monastery that held the copyright.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. In 1857 Mendel started experimenting with peas in his monastery garden.
25. We paused now and again at some hostelry and, on one occasion, a Benedictine monastery, I forget its name.
26. Certainly every time the Alto was exposed to the world outside the sleek monastery near Route 280, the response was terrific.
27. After that Corbett just had to wait, pleased to rest and stay in the monastery where he felt secure and safe.
28. Still you could always come back to Malia for a little peace and quiet in the local monastery!
29. Bestowing his wife and children in the safety of the monastery at Cardena, Rodrigo departed to his exile.
30. The effect of this vision on the handful of monks returning to the monastery might seem a little startling.
More similar words: plaster cast, mystery, monster, yesteryear, master, plaster, eastern, disaster, asteroid, eastern europe, nasty, as soon as, unassisted, monarch, as soon as possible, monarchy, haste, last month, fasten, taste of, astronaut, wintery, battery, lambaste, adultery, cemetery, toothpaste, effrontery, ouster, poster.