Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She was arrested and charged with being a common prostitute.
(2) Police arrested several men, who were later released.
(3) A man has been arrested in connection with the robbery.
(4) Leaders of the banned party were arrested last night.
(5) He was arrested for faking some famous paintings.
(6) They were arrested in the small hours of Saturday morning.
(7) He was then arrested and charged with possessing an offensive weapon.
(8) They were arrested for smoking/selling/buying dope.
(9) The four men arrested were described as really big fish by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
(10) He was arrested and charged with murder.
(11) Shortly afterwards, police arrested four suspects.
(12) He was arrested for selling pirated software.
(13) The policeman arrested the thief on the spot.
(14) Five pickets were arrested by police.
(15) He was arrested when customs officers found drugs in his bag.
(16) They arrested him at the King's behest.
(17) He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
(18) They were arrested in the name of the king. Sentencedict.com
(19) He was arrested for spying on missile sites.
(20) You could get arrested for doing that.
(21) Police arrested five young men in connection with one of the attacks.
(22) Five people were arrested for drug-related offences.
(23) Many of those arrested refused to identify themselves .
(24) He was arrested after being kept under constant surveillance.
(25) He was arrested for driving recklessly.
(26) He was arrested by guards at the border crossing.
(27) An unknown number of demonstrators were arrested.
(28) They lived in perpetual fear of being discovered and arrested.
(29) According to one official more than a hundred people have been arrested.
(30) The riot was precipitated when four black men were arrested.
More similar words: arrest, interested, contested, congested, extraterrestrial, barrel, marred, arrear, scarred, quarrel, quarrel with, correspond, rest, esteem, enlisted, forest, wrest, western, resurrection, irrespective, exhausted, yesterday, esteemed, unrest, rest on, correspondent, unassisted, estimated, yesteryear, irrespective of.