Random good picture
3. Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
4. Cleo blushed. She had not meant to imply that he was lying.
5. What is meant by 'batch processing'?
6. No, what I meant was we need to use cheaper materials.
7. I couldn't make out what she meant.
8. Not everything is meant to be. But everything is worth a try.
9. I meant it to be an informal discussion, but it didn't turn out as I intended .
10. Yet if you were carrying scars...it meant you were still walking.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The prohibition order meant that the book could not be sold in this country.
12. We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
13. You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
14. People pay in advance for a coffee meant for someone who cannot afford a warm beverage.
15. The measures are meant to stem the tide of illegal immigration.
16. The loss of my watch meant that I had to buy a new one.
17. The news meant the ruin of all our hopes.
18. Heavy rain meant the pitch was waterlogged.
19. The extra income has meant Phillippa can tuck away the rent.
20. It is not clear to us what you meant.
21. The news of the revolt meant she had to rewrite her speech.
22. If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.
23. I meant nothing by it at all.
24. Her experience meant that she had a big advantage over her opponent.
25. She never meant anything of the sort.
26. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who meets a lot to you ,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
27. If the renegade clique of that country were in power , it would have meant serious disaster for the people.
28. Just "Happy Birthday",Dad,isn't much to say,yet in this special message meant for you this special day are many very loving thoughts and warmest wishes,too,for happiness on your birthday and always,all year through.
29. It doesn't take much imagination to guess what she meant.
30. We seem to have got off the subject we're meant to be discussing.
More similar words: meantime, mean, demeanor, by no means, meanwhile, by any means, by all means, by means of, meaningful, at home and abroad, pageant, by fair means or foul, lean, bean, ocean, jeans, lean on, come at, smear, one another, Korean, leaned, peanut, meager, here and now, come about, permeate, European, measured, permeated.