Random good picture
1. The room is divided by movable screens.
2. It's a vinyl doll with movable arms and legs.
3. The lower jaw is movable.
4. Christmas is fixed, but Easter is a movable feast.
5. The eyes of shrimps are on movable stalks.
6. The manufacture of the books that fill the movable shelves was often fraught with technical problems.
7. Easter is a movable feast.
8. What was being built was the largest movable structure that had ever been created.
9. The plains are movable, subject to wind, water and grazing.
10. A birthday is a movable feast as the round of years is wholly unrelated to the seasons.
11. They suggested movable walls and cubicles.
12. A consent, however, is a movable threshold.
13. As we saw earlier, the furniture is movable and group-oriented, and materials are meant to be shared.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The state that the movable contact stops in the neutral position but does not contact with any stationary contacts is called the neutral state.
15. The movable form present a higher systemize a characteristic, have to compare for the norm of organization and management.
16. In case of using LY Type movable following T-Slot and using SLYType auto moving forth and back, it's more convenient.
17. Amongst the various types of movable property the increasing value increasing, and thus movable in the social and economic life in the increasingly important role.
18. Simultaneously, as the moving tracks of the movable contact are the same, the maximum contact distance can be reached no matter when in breaking or in repulsion.
19. Movable - core high leakage reactance transformer, single - phase bridges rectifying and reactor serial structure for main circuit.
20. The fluid is a strong magnet and movable material[sentencedict.com], which can permeate through the small lateral root canals and the dentine.
21. Death, in so far as it was possible in a face with no movable features, looked surprised.
22. What is even more important, the dislocation turns out to be movable.
23. Oil this one the four people were deployed around the movable stairs of a just-arrived plane.
24. They differ from cuticular processes in containing a definite extension of the body cavity and in some cases they are freely movable.
25. Well, at the morning room end, there would be a small orchestra, on a specially built, movable dais.
26. This may be no more than a judgement of which line on a graduated scale a movable needle is nearest to.
27. In this instance, the location of camera in the world coordinates is unnecessary to calibrated, and the rotary matrix and horizontal movable matrix is needless too.
28. The pre-stressed effect analysis, the continuous variation effect analysis and the movable load effect analysis are introduced.
29. Therefore, penal code revision bill(seven) 4 regulation rules settled organization, leadership spread to sell movable offense.
30. If they fail to reach an agreement and the immovable property or movable property is divisible and doing so would not reduce its value, the actual thing shall be divided.
More similar words: achievable, inconceivable, removal, able, viable, cable, table, enable, liable, unable, notable, gabled, usable, parable, tableau, amiable, capable, likable, affable, be able to, valuable, sizeable, reliable, adorable, renewable, incapable, palpable, suitable, bearable, malleable.