Random good picture
(1) A home isn't just bricks and mortar.
(2) The mason flushed the joint with mortar.
(3) The farmers pound rice in a mortar.
(4) Use a pestle and mortar to crush the spices.
(5) We were under constant mortar fire.
(6) He was killed in a mortar attack.
(7) You'll need a pestle and mortar to grind the spices.
(8) As an investment, bricks and mortar are not what they were.
(9) Three mortar shells had landed close to a crowd of people.
(10) The occasional mortar burst near our truck.
(11) Using a pestle and mortar, pulverise the bran to a coarse powder.
(12) The 120mm mortar has a range of 18[sentencedict.com],000 yards.
(13) Artillery and mortar shells were landing in the outskirts of the city.
(14) The prescription was being pounded down in the mortar.
(15) Unlike the solid cannon ball a mortar shell is hollow and filled with gunpowder.
(16) Two were hit by shrapnel from a mortar bomb at the weekend.
(17) The blue silk mortar board she wore was edged in gold lace with a gold bullion button and tassel.
(18) A well placed mortar shell can therefore kill a great many victims at once.
(19) The mortar fire went on relentlessly, and showers of earth went up.
(20) In Tobruk, leading a patrol in no-man's land, he was blown up by a mortar bomb.
(21) A cameraman was killed when his vehicle came under mortar fire .
(22) Three soldiers were killed by friendly fire when a mortar bomb hit their truck.
(23) We now need funding to turn the plans into bricks and mortar.
(24) Crush the garlic into a paste using a pestle and mortar.
(25) I was nearly forty when I finally invested in bricks and mortar.
(26) The new college will cost about ￡37 million in bricks and mortar.
(27) We learned to sleep through tremendous noises, such as outgoing mortar or artillery or machine-gun fire.
(28) From their position in the hills, the forces lobbed three mortar bombs into the crowded streets.
(29) At 21 months, little Mirza is the youngest to be brought here from the mortar attacks and shelling around Sarajevo.
(30) A great crowd collected, not withstanding the concentration of the mortar fire; and yet there were no remembered casualties.
More similar words: mortal, immortal, mortality, mortality rate, shortage, important, comfortable, mortify, importance, mortgage, uncomfortable, importantly, of importance, postmortem, post-mortem, post mortem, transportable, transportation, star, stare, spartan, curtain, certain, tarry, target, start, avatar, starch, guitar, starve.