Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These are the country's first multiparty elections.
2. The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.
3. Despite the plans to introduce a multiparty system, government sources confirmed that new parties would remain banned until further notice.
4. Elsewhere socialist parties have had to compete in multiparty and proportional electoral systems and usually share power in government.
5. Some parties had called for a national multiparty conference to be held first.
6. It is also possible to have a working multiparty system in which various parties are willing to cooperate in a governing coalition.
7. Two demonstrations in support of multiparty democracy had been held on Dec. 10 and Dec. 31.
8. Political reforms adopted in 1990 provided for a multiparty system of government and a 79-member National Assembly.
9. The new party was setting its sights on multiparty federal elections expected by the end of the year.
10. They would be the first free multiparty elections since 1946.
11. Multiparty "transaction" processing occurs within enterprises that use their own internal transaction and workflow models to manage operations and conversations with multiple participants.
12. Calls for a multiparty democracy remain taboo, but not much else.
13. Also in accordance with the agreement, the government gazette announced that a multiparty system had come into effect on May 11.
14. A dominant party can eventually lose support and become a competitor in a multiparty system.
15. This would clear the way for the creation of a multiparty system in the Soviet Union.
16. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, appointed a transitional government as a prelude to the introduction of multiparty politics.
17. At the congress the party formally abandoned its Marxist-Leninist ideology and endorsed a multiparty democratic system.
18. Students at Fourah Bay College and other establishments had demonstrated and gone on strike during March to demand a multiparty system.
19. The arrests came soon after they had sent an open letter to Sassou Nguesso calling for multiparty democracy.
20. In a radio speech on April 15, Eyadema predicted a new constitution within the year and multiparty elections.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Municipal polls held on Jan. 19 offered the first opportunity to vote in multiparty elections.
22. As in many other countries, popular demands for the introduction of multiparty democracy grew in the first half of 1990.
23. Both had in May called publicly for a return to a multiparty system.
24. Over 90 percent of the 97.05 percent turnout voted for constitutional changes allowing for multiparty politics.
25. The government was to be responsible for executing decisions of the conference during a transition to multiparty democracy.
26. He insisted that he had acted within the Constitution and reaffirmed his commitment to multiparty democracy.
27. At the close of its session on May 11 the Great Hural approved legislation which legally entrenched the multiparty system.
28. It was hoped that a formal accord would be signed at a national multiparty peace conference on Sept. 14.
29. New constitutional committee A 14-member committee was appointed on Jan. 21 to draft a new constitution for multiparty democracy.
30. Measures taken on Jan. 8 had opened the way to multiparty politics.
More similar words: multiple, multiply, multilingual, party, third party, participate, participant, participation, political party, antipathy, part and parcel, martyr, result in, ultimate, cultivated, ultimately, penultimate, simultaneously, part, apart, impart, partly, in part, depart, spartan, partner, partial, particle, set apart, repartee.