Random good picture Not show
1. It is often unpleasant to see an anomaly animal.
2. The anomaly of the social security system is that you sometimes have more money without a job.
3. The British public's wariness of opera is an anomaly in Europe.
4. Punitive damages in libel cases are a legal anomaly.
5. This is an unfair anomaly in our tax structure.
6. The glorious anomaly of a fake tropical city with a mild desert climate brought people from everywhere.
7. Gel mobility anomaly is detected only in cases where the distance of the two elements is in an appropriate helical phase.
8. But the most striking anomaly of Labour's plans is the way it treats millionaires living off unearned income.
9. Colman McCarthy has always been an anomaly in the newspaper business.
10. Pohnpei is an anomaly - it's a Pacific island without a beach.
11. Classical myth gives its own justification for this anomaly.
12. This fact alone explains the Sun/climate anomaly.
13. This is a peculiar anomaly in that the Transfer Regulations currently exclude undertakings in the nature of commercial ventures.
14. Can any Western leader explain this embarrassing anomaly?
15. This may represent an anomaly in what is otherwise an efficient market.
16. The bill marks the end of a shocking anomaly similar to the one that once allowed only men to vote.
17. Yet there is the anomaly that the Housing Executive employs contractors who are not warranted on major jobs.
18. But(sentencedict.com), despite the odd anomaly the result is a fabulously charming children's fable.
19. It's certainly an anomaly that two players dealt with around the same time end up serving their bans well apart.
20. They were just correcting a historical anomaly: the South's post-Civil War aversion to the Republican Party.
21. Indeed, it is something of an anomaly that there is no self regulatory organisation for the pension fund industry.
22. Correction for altitude alone gives the free-air gravity anomaly.
23. In those days, a woman professor was still an anomaly.
24. The attention of the council was drawn to an anomaly in the existing arrangements for patients suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis.
25. Initial indications are that the basic rocks responsible for the gravity anomaly are more extensive than originally mapped.
26. The trust being in receipt of the 1991 Buckfastleigh branch income explains the percentage anomaly.
27. Nor could we expect the adherents of each approach to treat any anomaly as a reason for rejecting it.
28. In the Colonial Office, which disliked the raj as a constitutional anomaly, a swift voluntary abdication was hoped for.
29. I would here like to give two examples of such skewed populations and to speculate on the seeming anomaly.
30. The general sense of dog would of course give rise to anomaly in 26, because of the rule of maximisation.
More similar words: nomadic, no matter, carcinomas, another, piano, one another, analyse, demeanor, analyze, analyst, anonymous, analysis, analyses, paralysis, analyzing, mall, one after another, male, small, formal, persona non grata, malign, dismal, female, normally, woman, aroma, Roman, minimal, informal.