Random good picture Not show
1. The Soviet blockade of Berlin was lifted in May 1949.
2. They attempted to break the blockade by using submarines.
3. They've imposed an economic blockade on the country.
4. The blockade was aimed at starving the country into submission.
5. Protesters formed a human blockade to stop loggers felling trees.
6. There's been talk of a retaliatory blockade to prevent supplies getting through.
7. They ran a blockade and got to the border.
8. The blockade was raised last night.
9. There is still some hope that the economic blockade will work and make military intervention unnecessary.
10. The president imposed a complete blockade on the island's harbours.
11. Parisian taxi drivers are threatening to mount a blockade to turn the screw on the government.
12. The economic blockade is accompanied by terror tactics.
13. At Ferryquay Gate they were met by a blockade of loyalists which was being addressed by Bunting.
14. When cimetidine was given together with histamine, blockade of histamine 2 receptor may have reversed histamine stimulated growth.
15. Democrats are now engaged in a full-scale legislative blockade, stopping all bills with objections and threatened filibusters.
16. On the first day of the blockade, policing was low-key.
17. Getting food supplies through the blockade is almost impossible.
18. Reconditioned Royal Navy ships were turned into Confederate blockade runners by Clydeside arms dealers.
19. Mulroney agreed that a blockade may be necessary to make the sanctions stick.
20. Or will the 40-year economic blockade be maintained simply to satisfy the second-generation Miami mafia?
21. It was quite some time before they break through the enemy's blockade.
22. The leadership discussed a plan of economic measures to counter the effects of such a blockade.
23. Traffic was held up for six hours by the motorway blockade.
24. After demanding the weapons be removed, President John F.. Kennedy ordered a naval blockade of the island.
25. She's angry at the way it portrays handicapped people, and has helped organise a blockade of a television studio.
26. Their ability to cut through the massive traffic jams the blockade caused also boosted sales.
27. The generals and admirals said they had always been against the blockade as being too weak and now they wanted immediate action.
28. In Los Angeles our supporters outnumbered Operation Rescue demonstrators three to one and kept a planned clinic blockade from even getting started.
29. Perhaps we should even contemplate some naval action to alleviate the blockade and bring help to the 50,[sentencedict.com]000 civilians still trapped there.
30. Tbilisi's airport was reopened, putting an end to the transportation blockade of the city.
More similar words: blockaded, blockage, block, blocked, blockbuster, lock, flock, o'clock, lock out, locker, warlock, padlock, deadlock, goldilocks, john locke, clock tower, alarm clock, round the clock, digital clock, anticlockwise, Kaddish, polka dot, back away, package, get back at, package tour, neck and crop, back and forth, black and blue, black and white.