Random good picture Not show
1. He was in a right tizzy, muttering and swearing.
2. She was in a real tizzy before the meeting.
3. She got herself in a real tizzy because she couldn't find her car keys and she thought they'd been stolen.
4. Male journalists have been sent into a tizzy by the idea of female fighter pilots.
5. Alvin was in a big tizzy.
6. Her mother was in a tizzy over Liz's divorce.
7. Nothing gets the sports world in a tizzy quite like a guarantee.
8. That put the whole office in a tizzy.
9. The kind of tizzy that this place gets into drives me up the wall.
10. The people who had put her in such a tizzy were a solicitor(http://Sentencedict.com), a computer analyst and some one in advertising.
11. Oh , I'm so excited about the party tonight. I'm all in a tizzy.
12. Their justification being that the clocks in our computers were binary coded and that after 99, they'd trip to 00 and that'd confuse the all out of them, sending them in a total tizzy.
13. When I walked in, all the girls in the office were in a tizzy.