Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Every Russian knows the allegorical novel The Master And Margarita.
2. I have this postcard depicting an allegorical figure of Strength.
3. Allegorical portrait by Levitsky of the empress as Lawgiver in the temple of Justice.
4. With many Buddhist allegorical words in these poems, Zenic enlightenment finds its fullest expression.
5. Xiehouyu ( two - part allegorical saying ) is a pupolar language form.
6. The paronomasia allegorical saying is a kind of allegorical saying that has a great proportion in it.
7. Thus the allegorical story becomes a historical epitome of inter - racial and international conflicts.
8. Lord of the Flies is an allegorical novel by Nobel Prize-winning author William Golding.
9. The undraped human figure,sometimes allegorical.
10. Compared with the traditional allegorical sayings , the allegorical sayings on campus have many new characteristics.
11. Maimonides God takes no literal shits, only allegorical ones.
12. Yet they are also meant to be allegorical, to stand for something.
13. The royal hunting-lodge of Falkland in Fife was transformed into a Renaissance palace, ornate with pilasters, medallions and allegorical statuary.
14. Franciscan legend thus presented the faithful a generation later with Francis as the allegorical saviour of the universal Church.
15. Working every weekend and most nights since November, Brown has been steadily bringing to life his and Evans' allegorical design.
16. Each poem can be at various levels from different perspectives - allegorical, symbolical and others.
17. Wolf Solent (929), glorify nature; Theodore Francis Powys (875-953), who lived reclusively and wrote allegorical novels, such as.
18. He permits a real character like Satan to interact with a merely allegorical or symbolic character like Sin. The effect for Johnson - and who can say that this is -- that Johnson is wrong?
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Under the Romance narrative pattern, Lord of The Rings has four quest patterns: the literatus quest, the allegorical quest, the moral quest, the anagogic quest.
20. It's almost as if we can hear Milton say, after he's given his own really quite elaborate display of allegorical poetry, "Thus Spenser relates, erring."
21. The French artist of Academicism, Pierre Auguste Cot, was renowned for his classical and allegorical paintings, and was highly appreciated for his sweet and realistic depictions.
22. Each poem can be explained at various levels from differentperspectives- allegorical, symbolical and others.
23. Medieval theologians will talk about this: they'll use the term literal,they'll use the term allegorical, they'll use the term anagogical, and they'll mean by that three different meanings.
24. Magdeburg: Market-place: equestrian statue of Otho I. , with two allegorical figures of women, one on either side.
25. The personal memory or relevance attached to individual elements in the work and even the title contributes to the impact, but as suggestions of meaning rather than allegorical signifiers.
26. The periphery is a circular symbol of the sun, red Dongsheng, allegorical sunshine of a vibrant economy and booming iron and steel.
27. The Christian litany to Jesus could easily be an allegorical litany to the sun-god.
28. Based on the theory of cognitive linguistics, this paper analyzes paronomasia allegorical saying from the perspective of phonetic metaphor to find a new understanding mechanism for it.
29. They actually believe that these are three different meanings that are in the text itself: the anagogical meaning,the allegorical meaning, the literal meaning.
30. My Response: The storytelling form I use is based on ancient models such as The Canterbury Tales, and those forms traditionally used allegorical names for characters.
More similar words: allegorically, categorical, categorically, allegory, gregorian calendar, historical, rhetorical, historically, oratorical, rhetorically, unhistorical, prehistorical, metaphorical, metaphorically, historical method, historical context, rhetorical device, categorial, categorise, categorize, rhetorical question, categorized, categorised, categorisation, categorization, phantasmagoric, egotistical, caloric, puerto rican, lyrical.