Random good picture Not show
1. He plays blues on the accordion.
2. The accordion music reminds me of my boyhood.
3. The background music was provided by an accordion player.
4. The accordion music in the film isn't very beautiful.
5. He was carrying four thick brown cardboard accordion folios tied with faded red ribbons.
6. I've been playing the piano and the piano accordion for about 60 years.
7. Majella took up the fiddle, I got an accordion and Mary got a banjo.
8. From Arty's room came the sound of an accordion.
9. Except, of course, their love for the accordion.
10. Once a week or so accordion music sounds will make feet itch under a canopy of stars in the tiny village square.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. He still occasionally entertains his family with his accordion playing.
12. The new accordion made him feel like a professional musician for the first time.
13. She returned with an accordion file arranged by days of the month.
14. Noel Bridgeman's piano accordion takes over where Dooley Wilson's piano left off, and adds just the right ingredient.
15. With the lights dimmed, a solo accordion played a brief, preliminary waltz.
16. Water piped out from the accordion folds.
17. In his band are Tony Cedras, alternating between accordion and harmonium.
18. An old man played several airs on an accordion.
19. The older man plays an accordion, and the younger one plays a tin whistle in the musical interlude.
20. Normally a mouth organ or a piano accordion accompanies the music and plays the melody.
21. Until recently, I was convinced that the most annoying musical instrument on earth was the accordion.
22. At one point Arnin got up and played the accordion with the band.
23. The prototype antenna popped from its carrier like a jack-in-the-box, and its three 92-foot accordion struts inflated as planned.
24. He yanked at the roof. Water piped out from the accordion folds.
25. Even in the hands of an accomplished player, the accordion sounds like a refrigerator being dragged across a cement floor.
26. Mr Grange has taken down the drooping snowflakes and is cutting bunnies out of freezer paper folded accordion style.
27. A man standing under the trees a little way off had produced an accordion and begun to play.
28. Dorfman plays keyboards -- an injury preventing him from shouldering his usual accordion.
29. Moving day, Pharaoh was in his room to see a new inter - accordion.
30. On that wonderful evening, as my wife and children laughed and danced, they heard my accordion.
More similar words: according, according to, accord with, in accordance with, cordial, recording, succor, ordinary, cord, accompany, account, tobacco, accolade, subordinate, coordinate, record, cordon, account for, coordinator, discord, accounting, accommodate, on account of, extraordinary, accommodating, discordant, accomplishment, accomplishments, accountability, take into account.