Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The population is categorized according to age, sex, and social group.
(2) These factors can be conveniently categorized under three headings.
(3) Keene doesn't like to be categorized as a socialist.
(4) The books are categorized into beginner and advanced.
(5) His latest work cannot be categorized as either a novel or an autobiography.
(6) Participants were categorized according to age and sex.
(7) These volumes contain poetry which may be categorized generally as a poetry of attitudes, the attitudes being both literary and vital.
(8) The comments and criticisms made can be categorized into two substantial debates - funding and management.
(9) Home banking services are often categorized as basic, intermediate[Sentencedict.com], and advanced.
(10) How can pupils be categorized and what are the consequences of perceiving, labelling and responding to pupils in certain ways?
(11) In general, consumers can be categorized into three types: 1.
(12) Web server functions can be categorized into information retrieval, data and transaction management, and security.
(13) Many of the issues can be categorized into three central questions: democracy and UDCs, their effectiveness and their sectoral implications.
(14) Broadly speaking, on-line shopping experiences can be categorized into two distinct dimensions: utilitarian and hedonic value.
(15) The caste system categorized Hindus into a social hierarchy.
(16) The remainder of the population was strictly categorized into four groups.
(17) Dali was categorized as a surrealist painter.
(18) The hotels are categorized according to the standard of the rooms and services they offer.
(19) The Soviet Union could not be easily categorized as either presidential or parliamentary.
(20) More than half the total number were categorized as educationally subnormal.
(21) Information given in the recall protocols was categorized into central and peripheral using the same technique.
(22) All the credit arrangements mentioned above are categorized as restricted-use credit.
(23) We then cross-tabulated status as thus categorized against whether or not teachers had seen the booklet and found our assumption to be correct.
(24) The following is essentially a list of categorized items to ask for, so that you can get quickly into segmental phonology.
(25) Only the uniform of School of Riverview categorized him.
(26) Both payments and revenues should be described in detail and categorized as one-off or on-going.
(27) The patterns of industrial development in the United States are too varied to be categorized easily.
(28) Forecasts suggest that by the year 2010, only about 30 percent of U.S. households will be categorized as middle class.
(29) Emotions seem to create the ideas which are then categorized.
(30) Instances of religious content were entered into a computerized database and categorized.
More similar words: categorize, categorial, categorise, categorical, categorically, categorisation, category, subcategory, motorized, vaporized, authorized, unauthorized, allegorically, pulverized, mesmerized, militarized, plagiarized, pressurized, computerized, theorize, motorize, colorize, vaporize, memorize, glamorize, terrorize, authorize, temporize, accessorize, extemporize.