Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Thirdly, and this is the most challenging categorisation, partnerships differ in terms of the intimacy of education business relationships which are developed.
(2) They're now going to risk informed categorisation of system structures and components.
(3) Categorisation of online travel sites used to be easy. Either a site was transactional or non-transactional.
(4) Her first novel defies easy categorisation.
(5) For some terms, I have made a closest-approximation categorisation -- for example equating "lead developer" with "maintainer."
(6) None the less, the sharp differences in survival curves between the three comorbidity groups indicate that this simple categorisation was valid.
(7) Not all of these additives are known by an E number categorisation.
(8) One importance of the continuum is that it is a more precise form of categorisation than the simple dichotomy.
(9) When we undertook our study we found that the categorisation usually made of the special needs of children was insufficiently detailed.
(10) Task analysis, in common with every other perceptual process, is a matter of setting up mechanisms for categorisation and filtering.
(11) Beijing believes it is losing out in anti-dumping cases because of its non-market categorisation, agreed when it joined the WTO in 2001.
(12) In the aftermath, scientists would no longer recognise "race" as a useful categorisation. Sentencedict.com
(13) Huckabee's campaign took off in Iowa because he makes people laugh and defies easy categorisation.
(14) For the first time, we relate stimulus information to behaviour via sequences of categorisation -specific feature processing states in the brain.
(15) We must emphasize that straight and homo are only two terminologies for fictitious and ambiguous categorisation.
(16) Article 32. Customs may request the taxpayers to provide related materials needed to identify the commodities categorisation.
(17) Your account code is quoted above with the FSA categorisation we have applied to your account.
(18) In cases of necessity, the customs may organise testing and inspection, and hold results of testing and inspection recognized by the customs as a basis for commodities categorisation.
(19) Interventions that cannot be tested in an RCT for ethical or practical reasons are sometimes included in the categorisation table and are identified with an asterisk.
(20) They suggested that feral pigeons within urban environments probably used their "memory and categorisation abilities in their daily foraging activities".
(21) His unique application of musical processes, journalism and montage allows his works to transcend categorisation .
(22) Most dating websites are nothing like as harsh and judgmental as HatefulBastards, although fussy categorisation does seem to be the name of the game with many.
(23) That they've toured with Wooden Shjips and Peaking Lights adds credence to the categorisation.
(24) But this tactic fails in the face of a movement that defies such simple categorisation.
(25) After all, the effort to classify and categorise disorders of something as complex as the human mind—especially when that categorisation is done by committee—is unlikely to please everybody.
(26) In fact Polke's artistic diversity, and his resistance to any form of categorisation , has been seen as the only consistent theme in his work.
More similar words: categorise, categorize, categorical, categorically, category, privatisation, organisation, globalisation, improvisation, neutralisation, industrialisation, integration, negotiation, cessation, sensation, ratification, gratification, accusation, stratification, compensation, sensational, self-gratification, dispensation, condensation, conversation, satisfaction, social stratification, conversational, vacation, education.