1. Categorize the plants into four groups.
2. I would categorize this as a very early example of Tudor art.
3. We categorize voters by their choice of newspaper.
4. This type of china is rather hard to categorize,it's very unusual.
5. Her work is difficult to categorize.
6. The tendency to categorize black sportsmen and women differently from the rest is faintly racist and, I believe, totally unnecessary.
7. How would you categorize your relationship with your parents?
8. We form intentions to remember and categorize and order what we are going to remember in terms of our past experience.
9. Nouvel's work is difficult to categorize.
10. Not always easy to categorize, her books combine gothic and romantic suspense elements often with historical settings.
11. You learn to categorize your day: So much time spent for lunch, so much time spent for dinner.
12. We shall categorize the explanations which result as being in different modes.
13. The 1970s are more difficult to categorize from the point of view of planning and national politics.
14. Through our use of language, we categorize.
15. I would probably categorize him as a romantic idealist -- a dreamer.
16. Establish a place for everything, categorize, file, and store items nearby.
17. Shopping goods and goods categorize product of higher word - of - mouth effect . 2.
18. While conservative groups have sought to categorize the statue’s brazenness with soft pornography the statue is still held as a great work of art, pubic hair and all.
19. Children learn early on to categorize.
20. Categorize the information as batch, real time, or semi-real time.
21. Establish a place for everything. Categorize , file, and store items nearby.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. D. Use of " ABC Analysis " to categorize production and MRO inventory for purposes of management.
23. This exhibition entitled Hypallage attempts to categorize and exhibit the creations, which resorts to post-modern concepts and modes, in the history of Chinese contemporary art.
24. This option helps you categorize reports according to team areas, but for now you can assign the report to the project area.
25. Paraphilia is sometimes used by laypeople in a more judgemental or prejudicial sense, to categorize sexual desires or activities lying well outside the societal norm.
26. It is this quality, deeply English, that drives soul purists crazy when trying to categorize Sade.
27. The next time you have a need to cluster, categorize, or recommend content, especially at large scale, give Apache Mahout a look.
28. Article 3 A commercial bank using internal ratings to measure the credit risk capital requirement shall categorize the banking-book credit risk exposures of a commercial bank under these Guidelines.
29. Cognitively, man, the subject of cognition, must classify and categorize the objects.
30. Project management tools support collaboration somewhat, but one would not categorize them necessarily as a collaboration support tool.
More similar words: category, memorize, authorize, allegory, prize, horizon, mesmerize, plagiarize, first prize, characterize, negotiate, strategy, integrate, strategic, integrated, strategically, locate, educate, vacate, originate, educated, placate, inculcate, delicate, dedicate, abdicate, advocate, indicate, vindicate, eradicate.