Random good picture Not show
1. This study shows that besides thematic information, categorial information plays a key role in determining the order of merge within VP.
2. It must work out the differing categorial structures of the being which is nature and the being (Dasein) which is history.
3. Chapter 7 focuses on the asymmetries in the categorial shift between verb and noun, pointing out that these asymmetries are rooted in the conceptualasymmetry of verb and noun.
4. The present thesis carries a study on the categorial status of the definite article within the framework of phase theory.
5. What differentiates the realm of the natural sciences from that of the sciences of human action is the categorial system resorted to in each in interpreting phenomena and constructing theories.
6. Decategorization of English nouns is a process during which some members of noun category gradually lose their categorial features under certain conditions.
7. All we can know about these value judgments has the categorial character of the specific understanding of the historical sciences of human action.
8. In this article(Sentence dictionary), we showed the algebraic structure of syntactic categories based on monoid and defined categorial equation whose solutions are described by consistency and correlation .
9. The following is the major contents of this dissertation:(1)The definition of generalized categorial expressions.
10. But as long as there are beings of the species Homo sapiens there will be human action of the categorial kind praxeology deals with.
11. The lexicalism is a new trend in contemporary computational linguistics, and the categorial grammar is the typical grammar of lexicalism.
12. In its broad sense, a type-logical grammar refers to a framework which interlinks a categorial grammar and a type-logical semantics.
More similar words: categorize, categorise, categorical, categorically, categorisation, category, subcategory, piscatorial, extraterritorial, extraterritoriality, allegorically, phantasmagoria, tutorial, memorial, editorial, tonsorial, sartorial, pictorial, immemorial, equatorial, dictatorial, memorial day, territorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, inquisitorial, excoriate, material, materials, materially.