Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I thought the doctor was going to accuse me of hypochondria.
(2) Republicans accuse Democrats of using delaying tactics to prevent a final vote on the bill.
(3) Politicians accuse the media of talking up the possibility of a riot.
(4) Unions accuse the government of dismantling the National Health Service.
(5) I've been wrong to accuse him.
(6) It's wrong to accuse him when he's not here and can't answer you back.
(7) How dare you accuse me of lying!
(8) He laughs loudly when I accuse him of fibbing.
(9) You can accuse me of cowardice, but I still wouldn't volunteer to fight in a war.
(10) Talk things through in stages. Do not accuse or apportion blame.
(11) If I don't go tonight, everyone will accuse me of being antisocial.
(12) No one could ever accuse this government of not caring about the poor.
(13) Some people accuse the tax inspectors of bully-boy tactics.
(14) It would be premature to accuse anyone until the investigation is complete.
(15) You can't accuse me of being selfish.
(16) Opposition parties accuse the newspaper's editor of being a government lapdog.
(17) I hate it when people accuse us of that.
(18) There's no way anyone could accuse this woman of being cold and unfeeling.
(19) The American plane makers continue to accuse Airbus of unfair competition.
(20) His father would accuse him of neglecting his filial duties.
(21) You have no reason to accuse him of laziness.
(22) However, it may be unfair to accuse the candidates of failing to attain the unattainable.
(23) He didn't actually accuse me of stealing, but that was the implication.
(24) Let no one accuse us of idle posturing.
(25) They accuse the authorities of intimidating others to stop them joining their ranks. Sentencedict.com
(26) Bisset protested that it was wrong to accuse Burke of inconsistency, because of the change of his arguments.
(27) It would not be fair to accuse the authorities of doing nothing.
(28) Minority voices on both sides will complain and accuse their governments of selling out.
(29) You can't just accuse me without backing that accusation up.
(30) Nevertheless, with the passage of time the Soviet side could begin to accuse us of bad faith.
More similar words: the accused, accusation, accuracy, accurate, accurately, occur, custody, excuse me, discuss, occupy, customer, discussion, occupation, accent, access, vaccine, account, tobacco, accompany, according, account for, accord with, by accident, accentuate, accelerate, accounting, acceptable, accessible, accommodate, acceptance.