Random good picture Not show
(1) Medicine should not be kept where it is accessible to children.
(2) The causeway to the island is only accessible at low tide.
(3) The museum is easily accessible by public transport.
(4) The museum is easily accessible by car.
(5) Public places are becoming more accessible to people with disabilities.
(6) The island is only accessible by boat.
(7) The remote desert area is accessible only by helicopter.
(8) These documents are not accessible to the public.
(9) The Centre is easily accessible to the general public.
(10) The information is readily accessible on the Internet.
(11) He is proud that his wife is accessible to reason.
(12) The beach should be accessible to everyone.
(13) The files are accessible over a network.
(14) The college is easily accessible by road .
(15) It is written in simple language, immediately accessible to the reader.
(16) Her poetry is always very accessible.
(17) He wants his music to be accessible to everyone.
(18) Such information is not really accessible.
(19) There is a church which is easily accessible from my home.
(20) The island is accessible only by boat.
(21) The new museum must be accessible by public transport.
(22) Accessible only by air, the town is cut off from the rest of the country.
(23) Computers should be made readily accessible to teachers and pupils.
(24) The cartoon strips are designed to make Shakespeare accessible to children.
(25) If a computer user fails to log off, the system is accessible to all.
(26) The tourist industry requires that the country's cultural assets be made more accessible. Sentencedict.com
(27) The problem with some of these drugs is that they are so very accessible.
(28) I disposed of the dictionaries in convenient and quickly accessible places .
(29) The volcano was in a remote area of the northern rift, accessible only by helicopter.
(30) Lea Anderson is a choreographer who believes in making dance accessible.
More similar words: access, possible, as soon as possible, visible, successfully, comprehensible, acceptable, excessive, recession, processing, be responsible for, sibling, accent, accelerate, accentuate, acceptance, Bible, process, foible, processor, horrible, fungible, eligible, flexible, in excess of, incredible, session, bless, aggression, aggressive.