Random good picture Not show
1. Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
2. Dropped kerbs make wheelchair access easier.
3. They now have access to the mass markets of Japan and the UK.
4. The only access to the village is by boat.sentencedict.com/access.html
5. The software enables you to access the Internet in seconds.
6. The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.
7. A child's access to schooling varies greatly from area to area.
8. The only access to the city is across the bridge.
9. Does the theatre have disabled access?
10. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
11. Disabled visitors are welcome; there is good wheelchair access to most facilities.
12. There is no access to the street through that door.
13. The diploma course would offer remote access to course materials via the Internet's world wide web.
14. The police gained access through a broken window.
15. I had access to a wide range of documents which corroborated the story.
16. The only access to the farmhouse is across the fields.
17. How does a private pilot get access to the airways?
18. I lived deep in the country, without easy access to shops.
19. RAM stores information for immediate access.
20. The government has announced plans to open up access to higher education.
21. There is easy access by road.
22. Bank customers can access their checking accounts instantly through the electronic system.
23. Mr Dennis said he had requested access to a telephone.
24. Access to the papers is restricted to senior management.
25. Experienced users have direct access to the main data files.
26. The cave is difficult of access.
27. They have access to up-to-date information through a computer database.
28. Police can invoke the law of trespass to regulate access to these places.
29. The government is considering new laws which will further restrict people's access to firearms.
30. Inequalities of income would lead to even greater inequalities in access to health care.
More similar words: accessible, successfully, accent, acceptable, acceptance, accentuate, accelerate, process, excessive, processor, recession, processing, in excess of, soccer, succeed in, ancestor, go to pieces, accuse, social services, vaccine, accompany, tobacco, account, accurate, accuracy, the accused, according, account for, accommodate, by accident.