Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Smacking is not an acceptable way of punishing a child.
(2) Students who achieve an acceptable standard will progress to degree studies.
(3) He has overstepped the bounds of acceptable behaviour.
(4) It is becoming more acceptable for women to drink alcohol.
(5) Anger is not necessarily the most useful or acceptable reaction to such events.
(6) The soil contains 30 times the acceptable level of radioactivity.
(7) They're trying to work out a peace formula acceptable to both sides in the dispute.
(8) Such behavior is just not acceptable in this school.
(9) Nowadays it's acceptable for women to be ambitious. But it wasn't then.
(10) Is the proposal acceptable to you?
(11) The quality ranged from acceptable to worse than useless.
(12) Alcohol is not an acceptable way out of your problems.
(13) The terms of the contract are acceptable to us.
(14) "This kind of behaviour is not acceptable, " said the teacher sternly.
(15) This behaviour is not viewed as acceptable.
(16) Luxembourg sketched out an acceptable compromise between Britain, France and Germany.
(17) These sorts of behaviour are not acceptable.
(18) They're still trying to work out an acceptable compromise.
(19) The air pollution exceeds most acceptable levels by 10 times or more.
(20) Yogurt is a perfectly acceptable substitute for cream in cooking.
(21) Taxation is not popular in principle, merely acceptable in context.
(22) We must come up with a solution that our shareholders will find acceptable.
(23) Advertising is a potent force in showing smoking as a socially acceptable habit.
(24) Where our children's education is concerned, no compromise is acceptable.
(25) Living together as a prelude to marriage is now considered acceptable in many countries.
(26) We eventually arrived at a figure that was mutually acceptable.
(27) As already mentioned, the legislation does not consider low pay as an acceptable reason for turning down a job.
(28) On the far side of the street was a restaurant that looked acceptable. Sentencedict.com
(29) For some car buyers, lack of space is an acceptable trade-off for a sporty design.
(30) In the negotiations, they agreed to water down their original stiff demand to one acceptable to both sides.
More similar words: acceptance, table, tableau, accessible, vegetable, suitable, on the table, inevitable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, concept, except for, deceptive, exception, perception, reception, conception, access, accent, accelerate, accentuate, establish, able, inevitably, cable, enable, unable, be able to, accountability, establishment.