Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It's impossible to be accurate about these things.
(2) The model of the village is accurate down to the last detail.
(3) The brochure tries to give a fair and accurate description of each hotel.
(4) She gave an accurate account of the case.
(5) The figures they have used are just not accurate.
(6) The report was accurate and well balanced.
(7) The police are trying to obtain a more accurate picture of crime levels.
(8) His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
(9) He has made an accurate measurement of my garden.
(10) Accurate identification of these birds is difficult.
(11) Modern missiles are so accurate because their flight is controlled by computer.
(12) Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.
(13) The number is accurate to three decimal places.
(14) Accurate measurement is very important in science.
(15) The film is not an accurate portrayal of his life.
(16) It is vital to keep accurate records.
(17) Price is not always an accurate marker of quality.
(18) My watch is not very accurate.
(19) They were accurate in their prediction that he would change her life drastically.
(20) Naval gunfire and ground-based artillery are generally less accurate than many aircraft-borne weapons.
(21) Both methods rely on the accurate determination of the pressure of the gas.
(22) Is this watch accurate?
(23) His description had been reasonably accurate.
(24) My secretary is accurate in her typing.
(25) There are too many imponderables to make an accurate forecast.
(26) Broadcast news was accurate and reliable but deadly dull.
(27) I know what he said wasn't strictly accurate but I let it pass anyway.
(28) We need accurate up-to-the-minute reportage of events.
(29) This method is more fallible than most because it depends on careful and accurate timing.
(30) To remove any ambiguity we have to acquire more accurate information.
More similar words: accurately, accuracy, accelerate, occur, accuse, the accused, accusation, rate, accentuate, accommodate, operate, cooperate, decorate, tolerate, desperate, generate, strategy, moderate, at any rate, strategic, corporate, frustrate, elaborate, integrate, inveterate, incorporate, desperately, integrated, illustrate, concentrate.