Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He gave a very vivid and often shocking account/description of his time in prison.
3. They had $96,000 in their escrow account.
4. An eyewitness account described the plane as a "fireball".
5. How do you account for the fact that unemployment is still rising?
6. I don't have a bank account.
7. Jack could not account for his foolish mistake.
8. The store debited his account for the purchase.
9. My bank account is in the red.
10. The book gives an admirably succinct account of the technology and its history.
11. She gave an accurate account of the case.
12. I was called to account for my conduct by the headmistress.
13. He prefaced the diaries with a short account of how they were discovered.
14. His current account was seriously overdrawn.
15. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
16. I paid the cheque into my savings account.
17. How can I transfer money from my bank account to his?
18. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
19. We invested the money in a high-interest bank account.
20. On his account we miss the bus.
21. He was too shocked to give an account of what had happened.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Don't forget to charge the money to my account.
23. The freight is not included in the account.
24. The account he gives of his childhood is quite fictitious.
26. You can bank by phone in the USA[sentencedict.com], punching in account numbers on the phone.
27. The boss flipped out when he heard you lost the account.
28. The essence of consultation is to listen to, and take account of, the views of those consulted.
29. The sum of money has been transferred into my account.
30. He put Elizabeth's motel bill and airfare on his expense account.
More similar words: account for, accounting, on account of, accountability, take into account, county, country, count out, count on, counter, discount, counterpart, developing countries, tobacco, accompany, according, mount, accommodate, accord with, according to, accomplishment, amount to, council, accomplishments, counselor, in accordance with, counseling, round and round, aunt, hunt.