Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests.
(2) He bought a huge house to accommodate his library.
(3) Are there enough shelves to accommodate all our books?
(4) He will accommodate me with the use of his house, while he is abroad.
(5) This hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests.
(6) My world is silent, to accommodate no less than others.
(7) She tried to accommodate her way of life to his.
(8) The eye can accommodate itself to seeing objects at different distances.
(9) You should soon accommodate yourself to the new circumstance.
(10) It was very kind of you to accommodate us withthe tickets of our journey.
(11) The new policies fail to accommodate the disabled.
(12) Some find it hard to accommodate themselves to the new working conditions.
(13) Can you accommodate me with the loan of one hundred US dollars?
(14) The idea that the United States could harmoniously accommodate all was a fiction.
(15) She will accommodate me with the use of her old car.
(16) They must accommodate themselves to the situation.
(17) The island was used to accommodate child refugees.
(18) Our proposal tries to accommodate the special needs of minority groups.
(19) One flat can accommodate a family of five.
(20) The car park can accommodate about 200 cars.
(21) A new office block was built to accommodate the overflow of staff.
(22) The roads are built to accommodate gradual temperature changes.
(23) I'm sure the bank will be able to accommodate you.
(24) There is usually room to accommodate up to 80 visitors.
(25) I can accommodate you with two bedrooms and a sitting-room.
(26) Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best(Sentencedict.com ),alive.
(27) The school in Poldown was not big enough to accommodate all the children.
(28) He has never put an arm around his wife to accommodate photographers.
(29) Others argue that more bus routes should be opened up because buses can accommodate more passengers.
(30) This technique is applicable to a wide variety of crops, but some modifications may be necessary to accommodate the peculiarities of each type.
More similar words: commodity, to date, up to date, in common, commonly, be good at, accompany, tobacco, account, according, account for, accounting, accord with, recommendation, on account of, according to, moderate, mandate, candidate, update, accomplishment, accountability, accomplishments, out of date, take into account, in accordance with, date back to, accurate, communicate, accurately.