Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some children are much more aggressive than others.
2. The community is demanding a less aggressive style of policing.
3. He's slightly aggressive, which a lot of people find a bit off-putting when they first meet him.
4. U.S. business today is challenged by aggressive overseas competitors.
5. He is very aggressive in many ways.
6. You'd better keep the two aggressive boys apart.
7. Watching violence on TV makes some children more aggressive.
8. Her aggressive moods alternated with gentle or more co-operative states.
9. As a teenager Sean was aggressive and moody.
10. Her aggressive behaviour is just a front for her shyness.
11. The male of the species is less aggressive.
12. The government has adopted an aggressive posture on immigration.
13. Men tend to be more aggressive than women.
14. His aggressive style of play sometimes gets him in trouble.
15. A good salesperson has to be aggressive in today's competitive market.
16. He's so aggressive - it's as if he's always trying to prove something.
17. The dogs are trained to be aggressive.
18. He is respected as a very aggressive and competitive executive.
19. He is rebellious, aggressive and at times self-destructive.
20. Her sharp, aggressive tone set in motion the events that led to her downfall.
21. The board decided to embark on aggressive overseas expansion.
22. His behaviour towards her was becoming more and more aggressive.
23. There appears to be increasing support for the leadership to take a more aggressive stance.
24. The two British players both won their first - round matches in aggressive style.
25. We decided that in the game we would be physical and aggressive.
26. He was acting out his feelings of inferiority by being overly aggressive.
27. The guard dog was now in kennels as it was not aggressive.
28. We need a candidate who can keep his or her head even when clients get aggressive.
29. If you venture from "feminine" standards,[sentencedict.com] you are labelled aggressive and hostile.
30. By turns, a 14 year old is affectionate then aggressive, silent then outspoken.
More similar words: aggression, progressive, impressive, excessive, congressional, massive, Congress, depression, impression, offensive, exclusive, extensive, defensive, exclusively, session, comprehensive, press, recession, dress up, stress, accessible, confession, processing, profession, press for, impress, actress, address, distress, professional.