Random good picture Not show
1. After a Pittsburgh fumble, Miami scored a touchdown.
2. His awkwardness made him fumble with the key.
3. She reached round to fumble the light on.
4. He had to fumble in it for some seconds before his fingers found the key ring.
5. He hugs me and we fumble through the rest of a dull interview.
6. My last boss used to fumble under my skirt when I took dictation.
7. Have you ever seen Dean Richards fumble a ball?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I fumble for the light inside, a switch on the wall.
9. Lovely platonic evenings, the odd kiss and fumble?
10. There was a fumble on the 1-yard line and Brown dropped a sure touchdown pass.
11. That is the 49ers' only fumble in two games.
12. Joe continued to fumble around, and kept asking Geoffrey for extra items from the food stores.
13. Then he dropped the parang to fumble in his sarong.
14. On one stage, in the fumble around in darkness before the run began, I forgot my running number.
15. But if you fumble on your own business, you can wind up losing money.
16. You fumble to find your passport when you cross a frontier.
17. I think, this needs to fumble ceaselessly in practice, cannot be an armchair strategist.
18. She heard him fumble in the dark, strike a match and the room sprang into light.
19. Blinded by the soap, he had to fumble about for his glasses.
20. He was credited with a safety and also a 60-yard fumble return for a touchdown....
21. The 49ers' first four offensive plays included an interception, a sack and a lost fumble.
22. The game was tied 10-10 at halftime because Anthony Smith forced and recovered a Dilfer fumble deep in Bucs territory.
23. She jumps out and begins depositing my gear and groceries on the road as I fumble to pay her.
24. The memory of the towers' electro-sticks back at Mars-U made her fingers fumble at the keys.
25. And the occasional gang forays brought with them some fated kid who would fumble his moves and catch a knife.
26. Fang Qingbin: The perspective that how imagines online charge to an account are you at that time? 2Year fumble, go up with operation mode on idea what change to produce?
27. England goalkeeper Robert Green dominated the headlines as a "butterfingers" after his fumble against the USA in the group rounds.
28. That left Medvedev, a far less nimble rhetorician, to fumble for an explanation.
29. Door handles can open with scanned fingerprints or a four-digit code, eliminating the need to fumble for house keys.
30. If where, assure quality while implementation gain, case forest conch still lies fumble level.