Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Barbaric, we might exclaim, how awful!
2) Nevertheless, dazzle in exclaim effect cruel, still many people pointed out all sorts of small flaws.
3) Praised be the LORD, I exclaim ! I have been delivered from my enemies.
4) I can not help but exclaim, how terrible figures!
5) He wanted to exclaim his innocence in front of the crowd.
6) The superb culinary technique make people exclaim.
7) Why exclaim for a piece of fallen flower?
8) A closer look(Sentencedict.com), you might exclaim that she is half - breed!
9) I can not help but exclaim that have such a beautiful Beijing place.
10) The Munroe girls rushed up to exclaim over her dress.
11) The expression of exclaim and admire was shown on the face of children.
12) You exclaim, as you cuddle, hug, and kiss.
13) He can not help exclaim at how much his son have grow.
14) Glory to you! We exclaim with a joyful soul.
15) I want to call out bravely,(http://sentencedict.com/exclaim.html) the way little children in the countryside used to exclaim when we passed by.
16) The bow flagged in her hand and she heard herself exclaim.
17) Even the much-travelled Portia paused in the ripple of her chatter to exclaim her appreciation.
18) How I would wake weeping, and in the anguish of my heart exclaim upon sweet Calne in Wiltshire!
19) The Mouse, recognizing his roar, came gnawed the rope with his teeth set him free, exclaim.
20) "Certainly will," retorted the stonecutter. "people will read it and exclaim, "That's Strange!"
21) For this is the love and light sweet, let people exclaim envy.
More similar words: claim, acclaim, reclaim, proclaim, exclave, proclaimed, exclude, exclusive, exclusion, excluding, exclusively, exclusionary rule, clairvoyant, clairvoyance, aim, AIMS, aim for, raiment, lain, lair, plain, flair, complain, villain, explain, malaise, complaint, plaintiff, complain about, excuse.