Random good picture Not show
1. When the doors opened, there was a mad dash for seats.
2. He made frantic dash for the departing train.
3. Excuse me, I must dash off now.
4. We had to make a frantic dash across town to get our plane.
5. We jumped into the car and made a dash for the ferry.
6. He added a dash of brandy to his coffee.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He jumped off the bus and made a dash for the nearest bar.
8. He made a sudden dash for the door.
9. I'm sorry. I must dash away now. I'm already late for the concert.
10. Sorry I must dash away now, I'm already late for the meeting.
11. Day and night the waves dash against the rocks.
12. He brought youthful energy, dash and charisma to the department.
13. She's fainted. Quick, dash some cold water over her face.
14. Add a dash of balsamic vinegar.
15. The prisoners made a dash for freedom.
16. Dash it! I've broken my pen.
17. I've got to dash off now.
18. Only a mad dash got them to the meeting on time.
19. Don't dash the paint on the wall like that.
20. Anyway, I must dash - I said I'd meet Daniel at eight.
21. He cut quite a dash in his uniform.
22. Add a dash of romance to your life with a trip to Paris.
23. There were 12 competitors in the two-hundred-metre dash.
24. The food is European with a dash of Morocco.
25. A dash of water in his face will revive him.
26. We waited for the police to leave then made a dash for it .
27. The old helmsman brought us about and we avoided a dangerous dash against the rocks.
28. The contestants lined up for the 100 - yard dash.
29. A vegetable stew can be perked up with a dash of chilli sauce.
30. Here, too, the colon must be followed by a dash.