Random good picture Not show
1. Its vinosity has long been the public recognition.
2. Refrigerant vinosity and specially flavors lead with the sweet peach, litchi and smooth mango. Focused apricot, and caramel with a touch of orange rind and tea on the nose.
3. Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the best grand- and premier crus bring vinosity and delicacy together in a very harmoniously balanced blend.
4. The mead brewed by the method has the advantages of unique flavor, favorable mouth feel, light yellow color, cleanness and clearness, reservation of the fragrances of bee flowers and mellow vinosity.
5. Black fruit notes. Very concentrated flavour, powerful tannins with a pleasant, ample vinosity to finish.
6. Because multiple grains are mixed with the fig to be brewed, the fig wine has very rich nutrient components, unique vinosity and the cancer prevention and anticancer effects of the figure.
More similar words: luminosity, glutinosity, inositol, calcinosis, verminosis, pollinosis, trichinosis, in opposite to, in opposition, savings deposit, jocosity, callosity, nodosity, mucosity, porosity, aquosity, viscosity, adiposity, sinuosity, curiosity, globosity, pomposity, animosity, verbosity, generosity, virtuosity, nebulosity, tortuosity, positivity, tuberosity.