Random good picture Not show
1. N., the national agencies held veto power, giving them a privileged status befitting their clout and status.
2. China has threatened to use its veto power in the Security Council.
3. The president, with his veto power, blocked these reactionary schemes.
4. She argued that the veto power robbed Valley voters of the right to decide their fate.
5. This is called the " veto power "
6. Give God the veto power of your life decisions.
7. But China and Russia, who have veto power in the Security Council, oppose against Iran.
8. If this were true, the public would wield veto power over Federal Reserve policy.
9. That is because agritech companies have given themselves veto power over the work of independent researchers.
10. He used his veto power liberally, and often made policy without working with Congress.
11. Most governors have veto power over state legislation, analogous to the veto power of the President.
12. But Fidel is still likely to exercise a veto power behind the scenes.
13. It also gives the US government veto power over major decisions at the company.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The President attempted to use the veto power to the highest degree, but Congress wanted to limit it.
15. First and foremost, our fear that the right wing would have veto power over appointments to the Supreme Court.
16. Time and again action by the Security Council was blocked by the veto power of the Soviet Union and other permanent members.
17. The candidates of the main parties are selected locally, though the national party in each case retains some veto power.
18. A committee headed by Representative John Quincy Adams reported that the President had misused the veto power, but the resolution failed.
19. Then there are a lot of defects in the exercise of the veto power.
20. George Washington was the first president in the history of America to use his veto power.
21. China is a permanent member of the Security Council, with veto power.
22. At issue is the makeup of the Security Council's membership, who veto power, regional representation.
More similar words: power, empower, power cut, manpower, powerful, superpower, powerless, willpower, power trip, empowered, overpower, powerhouse, solar power, powerfully, empowerment, power broker, power steering, electric power, central powers, balance of power, power breakfast, power of attorney, electrical power, powerlessness, veto, on top of, have to, move to, bower, lower.